MiniKeePass — Secure Password Manager
By Flush Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MiniKeePass provides secure password storage on your iOS device that's compatible with KeePass.
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Import/Export files to and from Dropbox using the official Dropbox app or any other cloud storage application
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while MiniKeePass runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to MiniKeePass with a PIN or using Touch ID
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
- Integrated web browser with username/password auto-type
MiniKeePass's source code is available for security audit or contribution on GitHub.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
Fixed issue with the close database setting
Best KeePass App for iOS
Have tried several KeePass apps. This is the only one of the apps I have tried that I haven't had some type of issue with. Works GREAT, has a very clean user interface, and I haven't had a single problem on either my iPhone or iPad.
My only complaint is that there is no way to contact a support person. The ability to email support needs to be integrated into the app.
Highly recommend. MiniKeePass is simply the best of the available KeePass apps!
crashes on launch in iOS9
I never bothered to rate the app while it simply worked, so with feelings of deepest regret I'm writing this review now as I am UNABLE to open Minikeepass on my iPad (3, if it's important) with iOS 9.0.2. It simply crashes.
The password file has been fed to the app through iTunes, if it makes a difference. That is, it is stored on the device in whatever memory space Apple allocates to apps to keep their data.
Please fix. I trust only Keepass with my passwords...
No automatic syncing between Dropbox and iPad
As much as I like Keepass, it is unfortunate that the iPad version, MiniKeePass, still won't sync automatically with Dropbox. Every time I make a change to it on my PC, which saves it right to Dropbox, I have to manually update it on the iPad. This means, "open" it in Dropbox, wait for the message "this file type can't be viewed", then go to "Open in..." and select "Copy to MiniKeePass". Very cumbersome. Other than that, a great app!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 03, 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Flush Software, LLC
- © 2015 Flush Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.