MiniKeePass — Secure Password Manager
By Flush Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MiniKeePass provides secure password storage on your iOS device that's compatible with KeePass.
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Import/Export files to and from Dropbox using the official Dropbox app or any other cloud storage application
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while MiniKeePass runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to MiniKeePass with a PIN
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
- Integrated web browser with username/password auto-type
MiniKeePass's source code is available for security audit or contribution on GitHub.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Fixed issue with '\' characters in auto-type fields
Top Notch Security App
I use KeePass on my desktop and at work constantly. Having to remember a dozen different server credentials is hard to manage. For personal passwords though, having all your pertinent account information in a nice little encrypted bundle is a huge time saver. This little app gives you numerous different ways to get your DB into your phone and offers lots of user tweaks to keep you secure. I highly recommend this app if you are at all security conscious.
Needs DropBox Support
I've been using KeePass on my computer for years. However, now that I'm using it on my phone, I feel the need to have it be supported with DropBox so I don't have to make changes back and forth between the two. It tells you how, but the actionbar (rectangle w/ arrow) does not list importing to/exporting from DropBox, despite having instructions for it.
Best choice for security
If you want your passwords secured from hacking, you have to start here. I use this with my data file in Tresorit cloud storage app, to keep the data file synchronized between my iPhone, iPad and computers because it's the only cloud storage app that I have found so far that lets me move data both ways: from MiniKeePass app to Tresorit app, or from Tresorit app to MiniKeePass.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 17, 2014
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Flush Software, LLC
- © 2014 Flush Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.