MiniKeePass — Secure Password Manager
By Flush Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MiniKeePass provides secure password storage on your iOS device that's compatible with KeePass.
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Import/Export files to and from Dropbox using the official Dropbox app or any other cloud storage application
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while MiniKeePass runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to MiniKeePass with a PIN or using Touch ID
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
- Integrated web browser with username/password auto-type
MiniKeePass's source code is available for security audit or contribution on GitHub.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
Fixed issue with the close database setting
Flaws but free!
It's a decent app considering it's free. But it has two flaws - one is lack of sync via Dropbox or other cloud stg. The bigger problem is that it often refuses to accept most recent version of the database when copying it from Dropbox. I just saved and synced file from my PC to Dropbox, Dropbox shows latest version of file modified 3 min ago. But when I open file in this app, it is opening a week old file that it must have stored on the iPad - this is very frustrating. Going to delete file from app, close app, then reboot iPad and hope it refreshes so it will open latest copy from Dropbox. Frustrating since same happens on iPhone.
Best KeePass App for iOS
Have tried several KeePass apps. This is the only one of the apps I have tried that I haven't had some type of issue with. Works GREAT, has a very clean user interface, and I haven't had a single problem on either my iPhone or iPad.
My only complaint is that there is no way to contact a support person. The ability to email support needs to be integrated into the app.
Highly recommend. MiniKeePass is simply the best of the available KeePass apps!
crashes on launch in iOS9
I never bothered to rate the app while it simply worked, so with feelings of deepest regret I'm writing this review now as I am UNABLE to open Minikeepass on my iPad (3, if it's important) with iOS 9.0.2. It simply crashes.
The password file has been fed to the app through iTunes, if it makes a difference. That is, it is stored on the device in whatever memory space Apple allocates to apps to keep their data.
Please fix. I trust only Keepass with my passwords...
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 03, 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Flush Software, LLC
- © 2015 Flush Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.