MiniKeePass - Secure Password Manager
By Flush Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MiniKeePass provides secure password storage on your phone that's compatible with KeePass.
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Import/Export files to Dropbox using the Dropbox iPhone app
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while MiniKeePass runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to MiniKeePass with a PIN
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
MiniKeePass's source code is available for security audit or contribution on github.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Turn on Data Protection for all databases and key files stored in MiniKeePass
Skip "Backup" folder when searching
Fixed an issue where the password overlay stayed visible when resuming the app
Other minor bug fixes
Helps me everywhere
I love having access to my passwords anywhere, knowing they're securely encrypted on my devices, and not worrying about them being stored in a public server relying on someone else's security.
I would like better integration with Dropbox so that it automatically retrieves the current version prior to editing. I would also like to see it integrate with SkyDrive, OwnCloud, and other cloud storage systems. But KeePass is my go-to password storage solution, and this brings it to iPhone. Well done!
Simple,direct and fast
I love this app in few ways:
Simple interface, no fancy
Simple step. Need only two taps to add a new password. Compare to four taps or more in other soft wares.
App is super fast.
Every time adding a new password user needs to specify entry or group. I hope I can set entry as default. ---that will reduce to a SINGLE TAP to add new password!!
Awesome- works awesome with KeeFox plugin
This is awesome keepass for iOS, only thing please make more columns like mentioned I have 6 Facebook accounts and I have no idea which is which without selecting each one, if I go back, it sends me straight to the index- even preventing this and being able to go back to the list you just searched would be better....
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 14, 2013
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Flush Software, LLC
- © 2012 Flush Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.