By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There’s a faster way. Get more done with the myAT&T app.
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts.
AT&T Services, Inc. Web Site myAT&T Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 4.8
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Here are the new features available in version 4.8:
• Numerous accessibility enhancements
Plus the previously released features:
• Transfer billing responsibilities to a new or existing account
• Improved Support section featuring a new simpler layout, revised navigation and more
• Performance improvements
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Experiencing an issue with the myAT&T app? We have you covered, check out att.com/apphelp
Not too bad. I think I like it so far...
Want to be able to used apple Touch ID feature to log in and be able to make call directly from the app to AT&T customer service. Still looking for a good plan with personal hotspot included for less money. All students with hybrid classes need personal hotspot to be able to use their laptops or any other devices anywhere... Where wifi is not available or too weak
A poorly conceived mess
Much like their service, AT&T's app fails to deliver. Navigation, UI/UX, and overall performance is almost programmed in defiance of the user and any plausible notion of how a real person would want to use it.
Troubleshooting functions seem to have been conceived several years ago and have had zero updates since. After initiating troubleshooting for slow internet speed, the app asks whether the trouble is with a mobile device or computer. That's it. So while you may live in a world with smart televisions, Apple TV, Roku, and other streaming devices, AT&T has not quite caught up.
Another indication this app is woefully neglected: It logs you out spontaneously and sporadically. This shows both a lack of dedication to this app's development and a refusal to begin to imagine how people might like to use the app.
Don't bother with this husk. Just go to their site, unless you think of your time as expendable waste.
Easy to Use, Solid App
I can see from the reviews that other people are having problems, but it works really well for me. No problems logging into my account, and all my information is there an up-to-date. Plenty of options to let me track and manage my accounts.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- Version: 4.8
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.