The Official Guide to Galaxy on Fire 2
By Steel Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** NOTE: Optimized for iPhone 4 or later **
Do you know your Tyrfing Blaster from your 128MJ Railgun? Can you pinpoint the tactical advantages of each ship in the Nivelian fleet? Would you know whether trading in Pan Whiskey is more profitable than sticking with Y’mirr Schnapps?
No? Then the Official Pocket Gamer Guide to Galaxy on Fire 2 is for you. It’s the essential companion to your GOF2 experience, and you’ll find it but a click away.
Pocket Gamer Guides are a new line of delightfully interactive iOS publications designed to help you take your iPhone/iPad gaming to the very limit of human enjoyment.
Each PG Guide delivers a comprehensive and awesomely touch-friendly package to aid both the newcomer and the seasoned fan: From series backgrounds, mission logs, complete in-game item breakdowns, tactical advice, character rundowns, to gameworld exposés, developer interviews (with insider tips, no less), sneak peeks at upcoming updates, and more – it’s all here. And all wrapped up in a layer of interactive deliciousness that only a digital publication can provide.
So the next time you’re stuck, remember you don’t have to be. If there’s a Pocket Gamer Guide for your game of choice, playing nirvana awaits.
The Official Pocket Gamer Guide to Galaxy on Fire 2 features:
- Dive into the only official Galaxy on Fire guide, covering GOF2, as well as the Valkyrie and Supernova add-ons
- Make the right choice with our comprehensive profiles of all of the weapons available in the GOF2 universe
- Get to know the complete GOF2 fleet with our rundown of the complete set of official stats and info
- Be on first-name terms with the games’s vast range of equipment and plan your upgrade path according to your play preferences
- Maximize your profits by learning where to buy and where to sell every commodity with our handy taptastic breakdown
- Glimpse at Supernova, with our complete content breakdown of the latest – and greatest – GOF2 add-on yet
- All of the GOF2 Blueprints exposed: know their location, learn the recipes, enjoy your creations
- Tour the GOF2 universe and its Jumpgate network with our intergalactic sat-nav
- Go behind-the-scenes thanks to exclusive in-depth interviews with the minds behind the Galaxy on Fire games
- And more, more, more…
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Weapons, Mission Log, Ships, Equipment, and Supernova information fixed
• Dark Angel, Ghost, and N'Tirrk ships now included
Our thanks for your feedback and patience.
The guide was everything that i wanted/needed i know what the best ship is and the best weapons upon a lot else if you just need one or two things though i suggest just looking them up rather than buying but if u need a lot more i suggest buying
Useless (to veterans)
I had just recently beat the supernova DLC and I'm trying to earn money to buy the specter, so I thought this guide would be helpful to help me earn money, and would have tips that aren't in the wiki. I was wrong. I already knew all the information in the guide, and the guide contains far less info than the wiki. So if you want a good galaxy on fire guide, just search online "galaxy on fire wiki", It's free, and much better than this crap.
When looking at the star map the app freezes and crashes
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 17, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 356 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steel Media Ltd
- © Steel Media Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.