Phew - Myanmar Alphabets
By Myo Kyaw
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Phew is an educational app for early learners to practice writing and tracing Myanmar alphabets. Kids will find it a fun and easy way to practice writing the letters by tracing the animated dots.
- Free version only goes to first 9 alphabets
- Alphabet tracing to practice handwriting by using animated dots
- There are 12 times to trace each letter. For the first 6 times, learners need to trace the letters exactly as guided by the dots. The second half should be free tracing without the guided dots. Clapping audio praise after each letter is properly traced.
- Audio features for every letter
- There are 4 colors that kids can choose to trace the letters.
What's New in Version 1.6
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 14, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Myo Kyaw
- © Revo Tech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Phew Letter Set$1.99