Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The missing radio app for the Mac.
We made this app for those tired of listening to the same tunes. There are thousands of stations out there that provide good music without ads. Designed from scratch as a Mac app, Radioline has the elegance and simplicity you expect: it just works and never gets in your way.
- Tons of radio stations from over 100 countries. New stations are added every day by our team.
- A short selection of stations you already know, immediately available.
- A place to store the stations you like.
- Logo and album art for your enjoyment.
- Keep an eye on what is playing on the other stations in real-time: Radioline lets you know if something you like is playing on a different station.
- Background friendly: Growl notifications and keyboard shortcuts make it easy to switch stations without breaking your focus.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
- Sleep mode bug fixed
- ARC Technology bug under Snow Leopard fixed
Functional, small and with clean user interface. But needs some little extra work to SHINE:
1. Alrtwork in Dock icon during play.
2. Equalizer and sound control improvements (at least BASS/SURROUND etc)
3. Apple remote support
4. Radio stations grouping/smart groups so I can change radio stations within same group/genre