Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking, Jogging, Fitness Distance Tracker and Marathon Training
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Runtastic is now available for your Apple Watch. Enjoy effortlessly controlling your favorite tracking app... right on your wrist!
Download Runtastic to reach your health and fitness goals – and have fun along the way – with our top-rated tracking app!
The Runtastic app tracks your sport and fitness activities (distance, duration, speed, elevation change, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking - utilizing GPS technology to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals! What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience. Take this running app out for a run and enjoy improved app design, optimized features & new functionality.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give workout a boost
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
- Weather, temperature & sunrise/sunset data to assist with scheduling of training
- Use for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross country skiing & hand bike training
- Ad free
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our 24-hour wearable
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Share exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email
Runtastic available on your Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $4.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $29.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.10
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped it's game!
- Membership name change: GOLD is now Premium! For existing GOLD Members, not to worry - nothing's changed, it's just a facelift! All benefits remain the same
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Issues with Runtastic 5.10...
An issue I had with runtastic for quite some time is with the Voice Coach. It does not have it's own volume control separate from the iPhone's master volume. The Voice Coach is much louder then my music and startles me every time it speaks over it. It needs to have a separate volume control to prevent this! Otherwise it is very annoying to use while listening to music and only truly usable when music is off. The funny thing is there is a volume slider for the Voice Coach under settings, yet all it does is control the iPhone's master volume... It's almost as if Runtastic wanted an independent volume control for it, but failed. Customer service told me they informed the developers about my issue, but that was like 10 updates ago...
Runtastic is an overall good app. I use it almost every time I go running to track myself. I just wish I could use the voice coach along with listening to my music. (Funny thing is I swear the voice coach worked correctly a long time ago...)
Customer service needs to be better and stop ignoring its users requests. The only response I get is to try the new update and see if they fixed it... No, no they did not fix it... 2/5 stars for neglect.
Useful with heart rate monitor
I use Runtastic mainly to keep track of my heart rate during workouts and to sync activity to myfitnesspal. Works flawlessly with my Bluetooth heart rate monitor and fun to see it plot when I'm finished. It's useful seeing it live for hiit so I can aim for certain heart rate zones. Wish it had an option to estimate calories using heart rate. Wish you could edit finished workouts (I keep forgetting to end my activity when I get to my destination). Wish the activities were a bit more varied. Also, I wish it didn't clump ALL my activity to myfitnesspal as "strength training" so that my mfp friends think I'm a gym junkie. Otherwise, it's a fun app that I use pretty much everyday, really handy to keep track of workouts of all kinds.
Great but seems to crash my iPhone 5
My experience may be uncommon, so this is more of a warning than a negative review. I give the app itself four stars for its merits. I loved it. The GPS and voice feedback were very useful. I loved the way it syncs with the website. The problem arose when my iPhone 5 began crashing a lot. I was sure the problem was the phone itself, but then I wondered if the Runtastic was responsible— just a hunch. So I deleted the app and restored my phone again. And… now my phone is functioning perfectly, no unexpected restarts, no crashes. I hate to leave the app behind, but at this point I don’t trust it on my phone.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 5.10
- Size: 57.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$21.99
- The Carrier of Truth I$0.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$4.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$29.99
- Story Running Bundle 1$2.99
- Toward the Finish Line$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$26.99
- Journey of Iomluath$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$19.99
- Your Journey to Weight Loss I$0.99