Runtastic PRO GPS Running and Fitness Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download Runtastic to reach your health and fitness goals – and have fun along the way – with our top-rated tracking app!
The Runtastic app tracks your sport and fitness activities (distance, duration, speed, elevation change, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking - utilizing GPS technology to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals! What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience. Take this running app out for a run and enjoy improved app design, optimized features & new functionality.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give workout a boost
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
- Weather, temperature & sunrise/sunset data to assist with scheduling of training
- Use for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross country skiing & hand bike training
- Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
- Ad free
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Share exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email
Runtastic for Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $4.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $29.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.6.2
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped it's game!
- Improved app performance
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Great app overall, but GPS not perfect
UPDATE: I miss my British-accented Coach. Where did she go? The American voice you have a now is very grating.
I like this app a lot and it has become an essential part of my running routine. It really does make my running more fun. The GPS tracking is not completely accurate, so the app overestimates the distance of my run. For example, on a measured half-marathon (13.1 miles), the app said I had run 13.5 miles, and the track showed lots of zigging and zagging where I had been running a straight line. For shorter runs, not such a big deal, unless precise accuracy is essential to you. Occasionally, the tracking is way off, or doesn't track the first few tenths of a mile entirely, but this only happens rarely.
Runtastic is Fantastic!!
I've been using the runtastic app for 2 years. Started with the free version and upgraded to pro. Not only did it help me to get moving and loose the last 10lbs of baby weight (had 2 kids in less than 2 yrs), but it catapulted my running style. Tracking my pace, mileage, even entering my circuit training and Pilates has enabled me to track all my workouts in one place. Plus I love the weekly trackers and notifications (for those times I fall off the wagon :). I would highly recommend this app for beginner runners, and now that I'm a religious 4-6 mile a day runner, I can say this app is perfect for intermediate runners as well!
Frustration w/"Upgrade to Premium" ad
I tried the free version of Runtastic several years ago. I liked it so much I paid for the Pro version to avoid ads and pop-up self promotions. I still like the functions, but am at the end of my patience with the "Upgrade to Premium" ad bar right above the start/stop/pause bar. When I am starting a run, I do not want to be accosted by more advertising AFTER I HAVE ALREADY SELECTED "X" ...MULTIPLE TIMES!! So frustrating. I paid for the Pro version of the app, so stop continuing to bother me with your ad for upgrading to Premium. I declined the offer. Advertising once is fine, but this is ridiculous. If that solicitation bar continues to appear every time I use Runtastic, I will find another app and delete my account. Grr.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 27, 2016
- Version: 6.6.2
- Size: 64.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$4.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$21.99
- The Carrier of Truth I$0.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$29.99
- Story Running Bundle 1$2.99
- Toward the Finish Line$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$26.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$19.99
- Journey of Iomluath$0.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$9.99