By Imagicle spa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Imagicle Supervisor: your handy management for Customer Service!
”Need to real-time monitor incoming calls among the queues, identify the critical situations with high number of waiting calls or waiting time, low number of agents logged in or call served?"
Imagicle Supervisor is the exclusive ACD Real Time Call Reporting App for Cisco UCM/UCME/500 series, Avaya Aura, Alcatel and other PBXs.
Imagicle Supervisor works with the Imagicle Queue Manager Enterprise server and together they can take your Customer Service to the next level.
A powerful ACD and full control from your iPAD everywhere you are, for monitoring and taking immediate action on the queue statuses and the performances of your agents, i.e. opening and closing queues or logging in/out agents and more, it's what you need for your peace of mind.
The control and management of your Customer Service is now faster, smarter and easier!
• Complete control of your Customer service with real-time monitoring of queues and agents anywhere
• Working on both Wi-Fi and 3G
• Real-time monitoring of queues and ACD with ACD reporting
• Open-close queues
• Login-logout agents on queues
• Real-time monitoring per queue
• Waiting calls
• Agents on call
• Call history per queue
• Agents status and performances
• Real-time phone status
• Performance analysis per period
• Complete management with forced login-logout on queues
- iPad/iPad2 with OS 4.3 or later.
- Imagicle Queue Manager Enterprise server 2011.11 or later
- Access to the Imagicle Queue Manager Enterprise server from your iPad/iPad2. Depending on your setup, this process may also require a VPN connection.
The Demo mode connects to the Queue Manager servers @ EMEA Imagicle data center.
You can see different working queues with real-time incoming calls answered by different agents.
You can access to real-time and historical info of each queue and agent details and feel the power of the app.
You can’t close the queues or log off agents in the demo.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
We addressed some minor issues in order to support iOS6.