URL2PDF - Web to PDF Converter
By Paulo Freitas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'URL2PDF is very easy to use.
URL2PDF looks promising and works as intended.'- Appadvice.com
'It's definitely a must!'- iAppsclub.com
'This application works fine and does what it promises.'- iosdroid.net
'URL2PDF пользоваться очень просто – используя встроенный браузер находим страницу, жмем кнопку "Сделать PDF" и, на удивлением, получаем страницу в виде PDF-файла.' -apps4all.ru
• Convert URL to PDF;
• Add page numbering;
• Create selectable(may not be 100% as in browser) and non-selectable (100% as in browser) versions of PDF;
• Add cover to PDF with the name, URL and date;
• Generate PDF in portrait or landscape mode;
• PDF: AirDrop, Dropbox, send by email, print, or open in another application;
• Slide your finger on one element of the PDF list to delete it;
• PDF with A3@100dpi paper size;
• PDF with A4@100dpi paper size;
• PDF with US Letter @100dpi paper size;
• PDF with A5@100dpi paper size;
• Make article readable;
• Open current URL when application starts;
• URL - automatically paste;
• Web History - Autocomplete;
• WiFi-HTTP sharing;
• Open from Safari from export menu;
• WWW - Request desktop site;
• Open from Safari. Just type url2pdf:// before URL;
• To transfer files from your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer:
Connect your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer.
In iTunes, select your device (below Devices), and click the Apps button.
Below File Sharing, from the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file from.
From the list on the right, select the file you want to transfer, and click 'Save to'.
In the window that appears, select the destination where you want to save the file, and click Choose.
The file is saved to the selected destination on your computer.
* For 100% accurate results use non-selectable version.
* In selectable version you can select/copy text and images.
* You cannot edit your PDF in the application, only select/copy text and images.
* To edit the PDF please use other applications.
What's New in Version 5.1.2
• Open from Safari from export menu
• WWW - Request desktop site
Excellent and necessary
Some Web pages are simply too busy or poorly organized to read comfortably. I don't know another way to quickly, easily, and reliably produce a clean printable presentation; it should be a standard feature in tablet browsers. Since it is not, this app is a great resource: it clarifies text for easy reading and saves printer paper.
Didn't work for me
I thought it sounded like an excellent idea. However, every time I attempted to use it I got the same "Requires an internet connection" error. I'm looking at perfect wifi signal and perfect cellular, both with all bars, sitting in my living room. There's too many apps like this on the market for me to bother with something that doesn't work immediately, or requires any effort to fix. I'll move on to the next app and hopefully it works.
I like it it's work perfectly
I like the app, it's work great, but it's need to fix when I try to convert website from safari, it's transfer me to app but it's not open the page. Please fix it
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Paulo Freitas
- © PraSemana
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.