Walgreens - Pharmacy, Clinic, Print Photos, Coupons and Shopping
By Walgreen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything’s easier with the Walgreens App.
Refill prescriptions in seconds, print photos straight from your phone for pickup in an hour, clip coupons with just a tap, and so much more!
• Refill by Scan* - Simply scan the barcode on your prescription bottle for instant refills
• Pill Reminder – Create and manage reminders that alert you when it’s time to take your prescription, over-the-counter medications and vitamins - Plus, keep on top of pill reminders through Apple Watch
• Transfer Prescription – Easily transfer your prescriptions to Walgreens
• Refill Reminders – Get alerts when it’s time to refill your prescriptions, tap "refill" from the notification to refill in seconds
• Pharmacy Chat – Chat live with a pharmacy professional to get health advice and account support
• Live Dr Consultation – Video chat with a doctor, all from the convenience of the Walgreens app
• Never miss another dose! Our Apple Watch app keeps you in control of your medications throughout the day - with timely notifications, and simple tools to stay healthy
• Find a clinic at a Walgreens near you, search available appointment times, and schedule an appointment, all from your iPhone or iPad
PRINT PHOTOS, CARDS, POSTERS & MORE
• Print photos from your phone, Facebook, Google Photos, Instagram, Dropbox, Flickr and Walgreens.com albums. Pick up at your local Walgreens in about an hour
• Turn your pictures into Photo Cards, Posters, Canvas Prints and Collage Prints, Canvas Prints, and Wood Panels, and print them straight from your phone
• Photo Editing – Edit your photos using filters and a full suite of advanced editing tools
• Create a Balance® Rewards account, log in and add your Balance® Rewards card to Passbook
• Select your preferred Walgreens location and when you’re near that store, Passbook will display your Balance® Rewards card
• Use your phone to scan your card at checkout to earn points, check your point status and apply savings from your clipped coupons
• View and manage your clipped coupons
• Earn Balance® Rewards points when you log your healthy activities like walking, running, and tracking your weight
• Integration with Apple Health and HealthKit lets you automatically import your health and fitness data to earn Balance® Rewards points
• Weekly Ad & Coupons - Access exclusive deals and offers and find big savings in our Weekly Ad. Clip manufacturers’ coupons and coupons from the Weekly Ad straight to your Balance® Rewards card to automatically redeem when you shop in store
• In-Store Experience – When you enter a Walgreen store, the app will automatically surface the most helpful features
• Store Maps – Can't find something? Locate thousands of items in store and map out your shopping trip
• Barcode Scanner – Get detailed product information and reviews by scanning the barcode of products in store or by scanning QR codes from our paper Weekly Ads
• Product Search – Set your preferred store and search your local store’s inventory
LOCATE ANY WALGREENS
• Find your nearest store based on your location
• Use different filters to find a store that has exactly what you need, like 24-hour locations, drive-thru pharmacies, and more
There is no charge to download the Walgreens app, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
Walgreens is a universal app for iPhone and iPad, and Apple Watch (requires iOS8.2 or above).
*Walgreens requires iOS 7.0 or above
What's New in Version 5.4
Live Doctor Consultation - Video chat with a doctor, all from the convenience of the Walgreens App (in select US States, details in app)
Submit Rx Insurance Card - Changing health insurance? take a snapshot and send us your new card, and save yourself some hassle
iCloud Photo Library Support - Access and print ALL your photos, even those stored on iCloud
4x8 Photo Cards - Create your perfect holiday card using the Walgreens app
8x10 Canvas - Create stunning wall art from your favorite photos (coming November 16th)
Google Photos - Bring your Google Photos-hosted images into cards, posters, canvases, and collages
-Fixed an issue that caused users to see older Weekly Ads or "no ads found"
-Fixed an issue that caused the app to quit during photo upload on older iPhones (out of memory)
Let us know how we're doing! We want your feedback - the good, the bad, the ugly, we can take it!
Refills and drive through
I love this app!! I just scan my script bottle pick the time I want to pick it up and I'm done! No calling and listening to 5 min. Of useless store info etc., or waiting for the next available pharmacist. And the drive thru is awesome. I drop off my script and wait in the parking lot for the text telling me it's ready. Saves me a ton of money on impulse buys made while wandering the store waiting. The pharmacy staff at my store is friendly and helpful. Walgreens is by far the best drug store, and this app just makes it even better. I tell everyone I know, and sometimes strangers in the store, to download this app. It is fantastic. I'm not the type that uses apps like these but I'm using this one at least 5 days a week. Love love LOVE! The photo ordering. I even picked out several pics to send in to be printed, forgot to hit send, and when I went to the store later on I told the woman at the desk I forgot to send my pics in. She just had me open to the app, she hit send for me and said to just shop for a bit while she made them up. It took all of 5 min. And my pics were done and perfect. I just love my Walgreens store. Thanks for making me feel important and respecting my valuable time and money. I've gotten all meds and over counter remedies exclusively from Walgreens for over 20 years.
Nothing wrong with that, but nothing special either
I would like to see a search feature when looking through prescriptions or trying to refill prescriptions. If you are someone like me, who unfortunately has to take quite a few medications, it takes forever for the medications to load. And I have to work too hard to find the prescriptions that I need.A search feature is badly needed. Also, with each update, it takes more and more taps accomplish my goals. This is not an easy app. It is not difficult but it is not as friendly as it should be for people who are chronically ill. The time it takes for the app to send my refill request to the actual pharmacy is too long. For me, the pill reminder is the best feature. And, I enjoy being able to request medication refills with the app. For my wish list, I would love to have a way to check drinking water and also a reminder for water.
It is a great app; however, I fight with the scan to refill all the time. It tells me that Walgreen doesn't carry meds I've been taking and buying through them for years. I have to back out and start over. Usually, the second time it takes them. It's the feature I use most and the major reason I stay with Walgreen. I hate waiting to talk to someone. My time is valuable, too. I also hate punching in RX numbers and going through so many conformation requirements. So, this feature is great. It will be 5 star when they get the glitches out and when no refill prescriptions can be sent to doctor's office through the app.
Update: I still like the app, but getting Walgreen to fill prescriptions in a timely fashion has become a total nightmare. Total. I never get my meds. I've been waiting 3 weeks on a refill that the doc says they never got a refill request. Now, the doc has sent the refill and still no meds. I'm considering going to another pharmacy.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 05, 2015
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 83.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2015 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.