Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an inapp purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at w ww.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.3
Whether you're getting up an hour earlier *yawn* or enjoying a sleep-in *Zzzz*, daylight savings has started up again and may be causing your Week view to be askew - Sorry! This update should have everything ticking over like clockwork again.
Should be called WunderTasks
I was soooo disappointed when the maker of iProcrastinate stopped updating the software. It turned out to be a blessing as Wanderlist does everything and more that iProcrastinate did and it’s far easier on the eyes … nice design and personalization. My only complaint would be that there be a “grocery” specific list that would work similar to Anylist, with pre-entered common groceries already categorized by grocery section (produce, deli, etc). In lieu of abandoning iProcrastinate, I hoped to find an ap that did both. As it stands I have two eps … Wonderlist and Anylist. Other than that, I would give it 5 stars. I also love the automatic updates and that someone somewhere is staying on top of those really well. I love the recent addition of folders and the ability to attach files. I haven’t used it yet, but once I convince my co-workers and they get Wunderlist, I can totally see us using the chat feature to talk about tasks on our shared lists. Nice!
Great app, just needs more text editing tools
I have been using the app for a couple of years. When there’s a bug, you always fix it quickly. Thank you!
It would also be really helpful if we could highlight, underline and use colored text. It would make for a better eye-grabber to certain items on a list. I use the “stars” and date features all the time, but when looking a list with many items on it, it would be great to at least be able to highlight some lines without making them the utmost priority of my list. Keep up the good work, it’s a great program/app and I hope to see my request in the future.
You can’t manage what you can’t see…
…And Wunderlist enables you to see all your tasks across various areas (e.g. different customers, school subjects, personal tasks, etc), making it much easier to manage your workload and time. The UI and keyboard shortcuts make it very easy to use. No special set up required to sync lists across devices running the Wunderlist app.
A nice-to-have is a field to estimate the time for a given task. And have the total estimated hours for a given day appear in the “Week" view. This would make it easier to determine when you could take-on the next work assignment, accept a meeting appointment, etc…
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 17, 2016
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2016 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month$4.99
- One Year$49.99