XpenseTracker - Expense Tracker & Mileage Log
By Silverware Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get organized in 2016! Track your MILEAGE and EXPENSES with the most powerful expense app available! A comprehensive, full featured app that's easy to use and even extends to your desktop. This new release adds many new PDF reporting templates.
*XpenseTracker named "must have tax app" by H & R Block** http://tinyurl.com/HRBlockLovesXT
*EventJuice UK declares "must download app"
*TabletPCReview.com rated XpenseTracker "Best Personal Finance App for iPad" - http://tinyurl.com/bestfinanceapp
*XpenseTracker named "must-use" app by MSN** http://tinyurl.com/mustuseapp
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting application for anyone wishing to track their expenses & mileage. It's ease of use, full features and great interface make it an essential tool for every iPhone/iPad user. It's power even extends to the desktop by allowing emailing or exporting of the expense files and accompanying photo receipts directly to the desktop. It will save you time and money.
* Records all of your expenses and provides a running total for each log
* Completely customize categories, sub-categories and payment types
* Completely customizable fields you choose to use or not. Unused fields are hidden when adding new expenses
* Sort expenses by "Date" , "Category", "Payment Type" or "Client."
* For each category, the last payment type is remembered further simplifying data entry
* Keeps a frequently used list for appropriate fields like description
* Mark a log as "reimbursed" or "submitted"
* Easy mileage tracking with MANY different options:
+ Enter total distance or start/stop odometer reading (remembers last stop reading)
+ Enter start/stop addresses (app will calculate distance)
+ Enter more than one destination in a single entry if desired
+ Use GPS to track distances
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Downloads daily exchange rates from the web
* Many user defined preferences
* Extensive support for VAT
* Email your expense reports in comma delimited (CSV) format for easy import to Excel or Numbers. Photo receipts are also emailed as JPEG attachments
* Support for Quickbooks (IIF) format
* Export your reports directly to your Mac or PC via Wi-Fi connection and have your file immediately appear on your desktop. This CSV file can be easily imported into Excel or Numbers. Expense reports can be customized to filter and sort as you choose
* Specify the fields to be exported for CSV reports
* Over a dozen PDF templates for creating beautiful, finished PDF format reports.
* Includes client field and support for sorting and exporting by client. Ideal for those who must bill different clients
* Using the iPhone’s built-in camera, take snapshots of your receipts
* Exporting csv file also exports all accompanying photo receipts. Includes the option to include a special export field that when imported into Excel, will provide a link to the photo snapshot
* Capture multiple images per expense
* Backup/restore so your data will always be safe
* Includes password protection
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
* More screenshots at: silverwaresoftware.com
* App offers an optional subscription to AutoTrack, a feature that will automatically track your drives. No need to start or stop tracking. All you need to do is carry your device with you. The app does that all for you. Subscriptions are available monthly or yearly. Each subscription includes a free one-month trial period. The monthly subscription is $3.99 a month and the yearly subscription is $39.99 a year. Each subscription will auto-renew until cancelled.
Watch our Demo Video on AutoTrack at: http://tinyurl.com/AutoTrackFeature
Also by Silverware: FlightUpdate Pro, TimeTracker and BizXpenseTracker.
Questions/comments: For a fast reply, email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 9.81
** New in version 9.81 **
* Over 50 New category Icons
* Ability to assign an individual Exchange Rate to an expense (enable this under Field Usage in Prefs).
* minor bug fixes.
** New in version 9.8 **
* Huge improvements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Exposes backups and exports set to iCloud in your iCloud Drive account and iCloud.com
* Added support for "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates" so that if you create a "Last Week" filter it will alway filter the last week based on the current day you are creating the report.
* Adds the ability to sort CSV reports by Project field.
* Fixes issue when attempts to restore an existing subscription on a new device.
* User interface changes to choosing date range when creating reports.
* For the optional AutoTrack feature, if a special name of a location is available (like the name of a Mall), it will be shown in the address.
* Bug fixes.
** New in version 9.7 **
* User Interface enhancements.
* Return of "QIF" format as a report format
* Minor bug fixes
** New in version 9.5 **
* New "UN-delete" log feature.
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage Allowance (business, medical, charity, other)
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (enable in Prefs screen - under Field Usage - turn on Multiple Mileage Locations).
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage category (Business and Personal)
* Set submitted date and reimbursed date for a log
* New Surcharge field - enable in Prefs screen under Field Usage
* Project List can now be filtered based on the current selected Client
* Set a percent and fixed surcharge per Payment Type (ie Credit Card surcharge).
* Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time).
* New PDF report template that includes drive times.
* New PDF report template - "Mileage - grouped by Allowance"
* Touch ID support
* Optional Location Awareness add-on now supports Client field (auto fill client field based on your location)
*** MAJOR UPDATE *** Version "9 Point O"
So many enhancements and improvements, the list is almost too long to list, but we'll try:
* On-screen sort by even MORE fields
* Create sub-categories for the "Mileage" and "Income" category
* Re-order sub-categories now
* Greatly improved passcode screen - use numeric keypad or alpha keyboard
* Save frequent entries for "QUICK" data entry
* New "Gallons" field when recording Fuel entries.
* Save frequent on-screen filter settings
* More fields to filter by (both on-screen and reports)
* New 2-level sorting for Reports (i.e. Group by Client-by Date)
* Respect custom order of categories when creating reports
* Many new PDF templates
* New preferences for start/stop date for new logs
* Duplicate function more flexible
* Default Project per Log
* Default Client per Log
* Default Mileage allowance per Log
* Mileage - auto pre-fill From with last To
* New Receipt Number field and MANY new options for naming receipts
* Assign your own custom name to emailed/exported report
* Restore via email . Email your backup and then restore from within Email app. Supports zip files.
* Preference to disable app badge for incomplete items
* When returning to Log View, remembers last scrolled location
* Search now supports by client name, title and company
* Many new defaults for Log dates (used when creating a new log)
* Duplicating log preserves log image
* Invoice number field for log
* Import client list from a CSV file
* Preference to hide clients from list
* Enhanced File Linked - link to any file in your Dropbox within the XT folder
* Location Awareness for Merchants (with optional Location Awareness add-on)
* Numerous enhancements to Custom Reports add-on
Thanks to all the excellent suggestions we received.
IF your suggestion did not make it in to this release, please email us again if you feel strongly about a certain feature and we will revisit it for possible inclusion into a minor release.
Good app but needs bug fixes and checklist feature
Bug needs to be fixed for syncing across multiple iOS devices. If you haven't entered any data on a device for a certain number of days it will not properly sync from the main device. Also, it would be nice to have a check box feature on the main expense screen to be able to click and instantly show a check mark. This is helpful for checking off and validating expenses from credit card statements at the end of each month. You can do this currently by checking "reimbursed" or "have receipt", but you have to go into the details screen for each expense first and do it one expense at a time. It is time consuming. It would be nice to just easily check a box on the main expense list so you can check off each expense quickly without going though multiple screens each time. Overall, the app is very useful and I have been using it a couple years now. I use it daily.
Loved at first
I loved this app at first. I'm a realtor and I need to long my miles. Lately my auto tracking stopped working. I pay annually for this and it has only been a few months since I signed up. I also had a hard time downloading my report at the end of this year. I followed the instructions to download by going on the computer and putting in the http number and nothing would come up. I tried different formats till one worked. I hope my CPA can use that format.
I would live to find a way to archive logs so it doesn't take up space on my iPhone. Annual reports can get lengthy.
Update, auto tracking quits and I have to add the estimated miles. It happens at least once a week. I use it almost everyday, so it really annoys me when it happens!
I use this for logging all my clients and expenses so I can give it to my CPA at the end of the year. I don't need a fancy program although this program you can take photos of receipts and it will attach to the expense. I like that so I don't have to file away my receipts. I just take a photo.
I also have the option to wirelessly backup to my computer or to dropbox. I use dropbox to do it as it's just easier. Very nice app and the customer support is great too if needed. I emailed them and they got back to me and were very helpful when I needed to restore my data. Oh and you can wirelessly backup to your computer too. 💜👯
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 08, 2016
- Version: 9.81
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Silverware Software, LLC
- ©2008 - 2016 Silverware Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dropbox Support$0.99
- Optical Character Recognition$0.99
- Sync: Device to Device$3.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$3.99
- Mileage Location Awareness$0.99
- Ultimate Custom Reports$3.99
- File Linking Pro$0.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$39.99