Capturas de pantalla
***** 5/5 stars by Pocket Tactics
"7 Mages takes the best qualities of classic dungeon-crawlers while adding its own twists, a combination which makes it one of the best RPGs on the AppStore"
***** 4.5/5 stars by Touch Arcade
"A Magnificent Ode To The Classics"
- - -
The oppressed peasants on Roven Island hire seven mages to protect their homes and crops.
The legendary Roven Island is said to be the place where the gods rested after they created the world. The earth, water and air there are still imbued with magic, which lures magic prospectors. These prospectors conduct savage raids at regular intervals on one of the unnamed villages on the island, robbing the hard-working peasants of most of their harvest. And so, one day, the peasants put together the last of their coin and hire the mages to protect them.
The epic RPG 7 Mages in the tradition of the greatest classics of the genre takes you around the magical island of Roven. You will visit gloomy crypts beneath the city, cross an icy mountain pass, submerge beneath the surface of the ocean and venture into the guts of a dead dragon. And lots more too! The game offers unique and very tactical turn-based combat with the option to split up your team, use combat magic, elemental magic and all-new musical magic.
* A fantasy game reworking of the legendary movies Seven Samurai and The Magnificent Seven
* 14 fantastic environments
* More than 30 types of enemy, most of them bringing new elements into combat
* Highly tactical turn-based combat with the option to split up your team
* 60 combat, elemental and musical spells
* Original puzzles on each new level
- - -
IMPORTANT NOTICE: A minimum of 1GB of RAM is needed to launch the game (iPhone 5 or higher, iPad third generation or higher)
Gameplay balance and bugfixies.
* strength, magic, speed, charisma are now limited to 100 (mainly because of speed).
* Speed up music gives less speed points.
* Rush temporarily increase all magical bonuses.
* Most of wild mages drop their staffs just when you are playing Looter (in order to balance game economy in second half of the game)
* Enemies in third level of Crypt are spawned behind secret walls.
* There is a hint given by True Seeing around central pagoda in Storm city (English and Czech language at very moment).
* Beholders set is now best armour in the game.
* Another two proof readings for english! One for common texts and one for RPG language.
* You can skip opponents replica in dialogue
* Storm and Incineration are now more powerful.
* You can't walk against streams under the sea.
* You can use Big map in Storm city
* Morighael had 0 attack (by the bestiary) what is not true. Fixed.
* Some squares in the Storm can't be pass through when skip movement is turned on. Fixed.
* Tornado is visible now all the time.
* Reload in the village runs the mill wheel again.
* Enemies sometimes (and in specific positions) drops their moves (so you need to go to them).
* You can't see through secret door with automapping (in Crypt) now.
* Bell sound is not hearable when bell is not moving (for a while).
* When you save position in the swamp and load it, you will not die now :-)
* Smart arrow has good direction even without enemies nearby.
* some spells has higher magic requirements
* Ressurection requirements was lowered
* Magical illness does take effect just at the end of the move (not at the end of the round)
Valoraciones y reseñas
- Napoleon Games, s.r.o.
- 1.3 GB
Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificada 12+ por:
- Temas de horror/miedo poco frecuentes/moderados
- Violencia en dibujos animados o en imágenes fantásticas frecuente/intensa
- Contenido sexual o desnudez poco frecuentes/moderados
- © Napoleon Games, s.r.o.
- Compras dentro de la app
- Full Game 7,99 €
- Dragon Gut 1,09 €
- Seabed 1,09 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.