AppRemote Free - WiFi remote control for Windows
De Haw-Yuan Yang
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Trying to navigate a tiny cursor on a large screen TV to find the applications and files you want to use can be time-consuming and frustrating sometimes. Looking for something easier?
AppRemote is a WiFi wireless remote control application that displays the items on Windows quick launch bar and five customizable folders on your device. To customize the folders, simply go to the receiver application settings and change default folder locations to any other folders you wish. Default folder locations are: My Documents, My Photos, My Music, My Videos, and My Favourites.
Now with only a few taps, you can effortlessly jump to and start up your favorite applications and files on your Windows PC!
1. Remotely launch applications on WinXP/Vista quick launch bar.
2. Remotely launch applications pinned on Windows 7 task bar.
3. Remotely start up files from five customizable folders.
4. WiFi touchpad with three buttons and multi-touch support. Two finger
right clicking and two finger vertical scrolling.
5. Remotely shutdown your computer.
6. Optional password protection.
Additional features in full version:
1. Keyboard with function keys (F1~F12), arrow keys, page up/down, tab, home, end, insert, and delete keys.
2. System volume control.
*iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
*Any PC or laptop running WinXP/Vista/Windows7.
*Your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad and the remote computer must be on the same subnet.
*The receiver application needs to be downloaded and installed on your PC.
The receiver application (iReceiver) can be downloaded from our website:
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.0.2
High resolution icon and bug fixed.
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- Categoría: Productividad
- Actualizado: 25/07/2012
- Versión: 1.0.2
- Tamaño: 0.6 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: Haw-Yuan Yang
- © 2010 mbpowertools
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.