Architectural Record Continuing Education
De McGraw Hill Construction
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Architectural Record, the leading Continuing Education provider, offers a fast, easy, affordable and convenient way for architects, LEED APs, and other design and construction professionals to earn Continuing Education credits for licensure and association membership. Courses earn American Institute of Architects (AIA) continuing education credit in Health Safety Welfare (HSW) or Sustainable Design (HSW/SD). Select courses also qualify for Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) continuing education hours for LEED credential maintenance
• A quicker and easier way to learn: Access hundreds of tests from award winning editors of Architectural Record and GreenSource, and manufacturers with unique technical expertise.
• Earn credit on the go via a mobile device: Take tests and instantly earn credit anytime, anywhere.
• Track your progress at the credit tracker: Your progress is saved and you can pick up from where you left off at any time.
• Offline test taking: no need to be connected to the Internet to earn credit
• FREE Continuing education credits
• Browse and search for courses by Subject category, Credit Type or Keyword
• Instant test-taking and test scoring
• Track your progress at the Credit Tracker, with record of tests and credits earned
• Credit reporting to the AIA for AIA members
• Certificate of completion automatically provided for successfully passed tests
• Download and save courses and tests for future and offline viewing
• Resume test from where you left off at any time
The new Architectural Record Continuing Education app features a large selection of over 300 FREE courses from the editors of Architectural Record and GreenSource, as well as leading companies with expertise in their respective fields.
Courses span a broad variety of course topics including:
• Practice, Management
• Digital Technology
• Building Envelope Design
• Electrical and Mechanical
• Products and Materials
• Life Safety and Codes
• Renovation and Restoration
• Site Infrastructure Design
- Categoría: Educación
- Publicado: 13/04/2012
- Versión: 1.0
- Tamaño: 1.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: McGraw Hill Construction
- © 2011
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.