Capturas de pantalla
ARIS is a tool for making location based games, stories and Art.
People all over the world are creating content for ARIS using an easy online authoring tool.
Join us at http://arisgames.org
- Use GPS, iBeacons and QR Codes to link to virtual characters, items, panoramics, HTML5 apps and media
- Create and Place virtual Items that can be picked up by players, exchanged, used and moved around in a persistent AR world.
- Author virtual characters that talk with your players, giving them information, exchanging items and responding to their choices.
- Design Quests for players to find particular information/items, talk with characters and collect media recordings at particular locations.
-Connect the game into outside systems using web hooks, arduinos, flash apps etc.
This project was created with support from:
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (UW Madison)
- MacArthur Foundation
- The New Learning Institute
- The Pearson Foundation
- Minnesota Historical Society
- The Library of Congress Teaching with Primary Sources Initiative
- The Wisconsin Department for Public Instruction
- New option for viewing plaques as full screen web pages
- All web content can access ARIS media directly via "arismedia://[media ID]"
Valoraciones y reseñas
ARIS, one of the best educational apps to build geolocated narratives
ARIS is certainly one of the most interesting educational apps to build geolocated narratives and games with iphones. The high possibilities of multimedia interactivity between the players and the game let us experiment new ways to learn and play at the same time, exporing the real space in a deepest way.
- Field Day Lab
- 49.7 MB
- Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Español, Alemán, Francés, Inglés, Japonés
- Clasificada 4+
- © David Gagnon
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.