CameraSim for iPhone
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
For iPhone 4 and newer: Learn by doing! CameraSim shows you how to use your DLSR camera!
This is the enhanced version of my DSLR learning tool featured by Wired, USAToday, Engadget, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, PCWorld, and MacWorld that is rapidly approaching 1 million “stumbles” by the StumbleUpon community.
CameraSim visually explains the controls of a DLSR camera. Using a specially designed example image, CameraSim lets you experience the effects of various settings.
SEE THE EFFECTS OF...
• Shutter speed
• Focal length
• ‘Camera shake’ blur
• Tripod stabilization
• Subject motion blur
• Over- and under-exposure
• Exposure priority modes
DESIGNED FOR NEWBIES
• Experiment with wildly different settings and see how each affects the final “photo”
• Get instant feedback about your “photo:” see what you did right, or get advice on how your settings can be improved
• Observe the effects of preset example settings, or experiment with settings of your own
IDEAL FOR INSTRUCTORS
• Provides an interactive visual aid that demonstrates principles of photography to students
• A fun and engaging way to demystify your DLSR camera!
Please note that CameraSim for iPhone is in ENGLISH ONLY. (Other translations can be found in the iPad and Mac versions.)
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.0.3
Updated for iOS8