Captures de pantalla
Famous boardgame and great iOS experience, with expansions as in-app purchases.
"iPhone Game of the Year", iTunes Rewind Germany.
"The single best board game experience in the App Store", gamezebo
"Carcassonne does just about everything right on the iPhone", ars technica
"It is quite simply one of the most polished games on the platform", wired.com
"There's nothing like a sneaky farmer to push you across the winning line", Edge Magazine
"Beautiful and intuitive", joystiq
"Carcassonne is as good as it gets", EGM
"Of all the tabletop games I have played on my iPad while pooping, nothing has as much time invested in it as Carcassonne", Wil Wheaton
Play the original award winning board game Carcassonne with friends, family, or other board game enthusiasts - online or offline.
Build a medieval landscape, tile by tile, claim landmarks with your followers and score points. As a winner of the prestigious "Spiel des Jahres" award in 2001, the game allows for a plethora of play styles and strategies. If you like social gaming or board games you will love Carcassonne!
• Official Carcassonne game with original artwork
• Universal App - Buy once, play on iPad and iPhone
• Expansions available via In-App-Purchase
• "The River" adds a new strategic element to the game play
• "Inns and Cathedrals" adds a double follower and tiles to upvalue cities and roads.
• "Traders & Builders" with trade-goods, pigs and builders.
• "Princess & Dragon" with dragon, princess, fairy and magic portals.
• "Phantom" adds the phantom, a game piece you can place in addition to other followers.
• "Winter" with a new theme, tiles, and the Gingerbread Man.
• "Double Base Tile Set" adds the possibility to play with twice the amount of base game (or winter) cards.
• "The Old River" - the first expansion ever for the board game
• "The Abbot" adds gardens and lets you score cloisters before the end of the game
• "German Cathedrals" - place a meeple on a German cathedral to score points. Roads connected to a German cathedral score bonus points.
• Easy mode that does not count Fields, ideal for Kids
• 9 different AI players: (Hans, Count, Countess, Maid, Servant, Juggler, Fortune Teller, Witch and Warlock)
• Play with up to five players passing one device around
• Unique Solitaire mode
• Internet multiplayer with Push Notifications
• Online and offline ranking
• Game Center Achievements
• Comprehensive in-game manual
• Tutorials with voice acting
• Compete for the best score in Solitaire Game of the Week
• Chat function
• Play with Game Center friends
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• How do I redownload my Expansions?
You can restore your purchases free of charge in the app's purchases menu. (The treasure chest in the main menu.)
• Help! I’m trapped in a menu screen!
Try opening http://carcassonneapp.com/cleanup.html in your iPad’s or iPhone’s Safari.
• What about more Expansions?
We are continuing to work on further expansions. Please don't hesitate to tell us which one you'd like to see next!
• Can I play asynchronously?
Yes. In "Play with Friends" you can leave the app and will be notified when it's your turn again. No pressure though, unlike "Quick Play" there are no time limits.
• Can I play against my familiy or friends by passing the device around?
Yes, of course. Up to five players can play on the same device.
• Do I need to buy the expansions to participate in a game with expansions?
To play online multiplayer, you need to buy the expansion to play with it.
• Can I play with expansions in quick play?
Yes. However currently we limit the combinations of the expansions in quick play to avoid fragmentation of the player base and longer waiting times for games. We try to give three or four useful combinations for quick play. There is also the "Automatic" category that tries to match you up with anyone who wants to play right now.
• Adding support for new iPhones
• Various bug fixes
Valoracions i ressenyes
Recomendadisimo, tanto si has jugado al juego de tablero como si no lo has hecho.
Falta implementar para Apple tv
Este juego tiene que estar en Apple tv.
Es muy bueno y perfecto para jugar con amigos y familia.
Por eso le falta una estrella
The mobile game developers want to keep you in game, they dont want you to “churn”. There are nasty tricks that they use to do so, and here we see non-randomized tile distribution, and mandatory losses after a few wins, or vice versa. If you lose in row, you will leave the game. If you win in row, you will get bored as well. So the developers force you to lose or win, to keep you engaged, by non-randomized tile allocation. So it is all about money, I wish these developers would sell “randomized tile allocation” as an extension. Shame (In another review of mine the developers defied my argument about nonrandomness and asked why they would do such thing. Because of keeping players in the game, increasing the probability of extension purchase, reducing the match making estimation time, etc.)
Resposta del desenvolupador ,
Why would we do that? As you mention, this is no freemium game, so why would we prefer one paying customer to another? Why "engage" one player by bumming out another? We hate that kind of mobile gaming nonsense. Do you have evidence for your professional opinion or is it a gut feeling? You are accusing us of cheating and lying, so I'd like to see your data. (You are welcome to send us a mail and get a screenshot of our tile generator source code.)
- 383.4 MB
- Cal que tinguis el sistema operatiu iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible amb els següents dispositius: iPhone, iPad i iPod touch.
- Alemany, Anglès
- Classificada 4+
- © 2010 TheCodingMonkeys & Hans im Glück Verlag
- 10,99 €
- Compres integrades
- River 1,09 €
- Inns & Cathedrals 2,29 €
- Traders & Builders 2,29 €
Repta els amics i comprova les puntuacions o els assoliments.
Fins a sis membres de la família podran fer servir aquesta app si En família està activat.