De Sandhills Publishing
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Your kitchen is the true heart of your home; it’s where good, nutritious food is prepared with love and care and then served with pride to friends and loved ones. Certified Piedmontese magazine provides helpful advice, delicious recipes, and interesting articles about Certified Piedmontese Beef—and also about other food, wine, cooking, and lifestyle issues. Certified Piedmontese is full of useful information about all-natural, lean and tender Certified Piedmontese Beef, and also about food and nutrition in general, with informative articles written by experienced chefs, registered dietitians, certified sommeliers, and other professionals. The publication is printed on a heavy, high-gloss paper that will last for years, and it’s illustrated with beautiful professional photos. If the very best in nutritious food and drink are important parts of your lifestyle, Certified Piedmontese will help keep you informed, in style, and in good health.
- Automatically receive each new issue FREE every month
- Browse back issues and select specific issues for download
- Read in offline mode
- Turn your iPad to read comfortably in portrait or landscape format
- Tap Web links to browse sites without leaving the issue
- Access the Table Of Contents and back issues from any page
- Use Table Of Contents and hot links to navigate the issue and to link directly to in-app chef and food-prep videos
Lo nuevo en la versión 2.0.2
- downloading latest issue
- Minor Bug Fixes
- UI Updates / Improvements
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
- Categoría: Comida y bebida
- Actualizado: 27/06/2016
- Versión: 2.0.2
- Tamaño: 17.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: Sandhills Publishing
- © 2011 Sandhills Publishing
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.