DAF/FAF Aid Pro
De Florian Student
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The DAF/FAF Aid Pro is the first ever implementation of a true chorus effect with up to 10 auditory feedbacks. The DAF/FAF Aid Pro implements the methods DAF (Delayed Auditory Feedback) and FAF (Frequency Altered Feedback) that have been shown to significantly reduce stuttering for most people who stutter.
Other apps or specialized hardware devices claiming to implement the chorus effect only give you one feedback (with altered frequency and delay).
The app works by recording your voice through your headset, applying these methods and playing the modified audio back to you. Internally, the DAF/FAF Aid uses high-quality non-linear audio processing algorithms for generating the modified audio signal.
* DAF stands for "Delayed Auditory Feedback" and means that the recorded audio is played back with a small, configurable delay (40 .. 500 ms).
* FAF means "Frequency Altered Feedback". The pitch of the recorded sounds is shifted up or down by up to 12 halftones (one octave) and then played back through the headset.
* Since version 2.0 the DAF/FAF Aid Pro supports the new "Multi-DAF" feature. Instead of having just one auditory feedback, you can now have up to 10, each with a different delay and pitch adjustment! If you are not interested in the Multi-DAF feature, there's still the base version of the app available, called DAF/FAF Aid (without the "Pro").
* Background operation: this program will continue to run in the background. You may browse the web, write your emails, etc. while enjoying the DAF/FAF support.
* Bluetooth support: If you've got an iPhone, iPod Touch 4th generation (or newer), or iPad 2 (or newer) and a bluetooth headset, you can use that with this application. Please note that the bluetooth transmission causes an additional small delay.
* Configurable left-right balance: Ideal if you want to walk around with both earbuds of your headset plugged in, but prefer to hear the auditory feedback only in one ear.
* Configurable volume boost: makes low noises louder without overdriving loud noises (automatic compression).
* Optional auto-mute: Configure the sensitivity and set a delay between 1 and 60 seconds.
* Optionally enable the 7-band equalizer to have even more customization options.
This app is compatible with the iPhone (starting with the iPhone 3G), iPad and iPod touch (starting with the third generation). Please note that the equalizer and multi-DAF feature need some additional processing power and therefore are not supported on the iPhone 3G. You will need Apple earphones with mic or a bluetooth headset.
If you are happy with this program, please tell your friends about it, or write a positive review on the App Store. If there are any problems, please let me know. I will do what I can to get it working on your device. Customer satisfaction is very important to me.
***** Money back guarantee *****
It is known that the delayed auditory feedback method doesn't help every person who stutters. This has nothing to do with my app. Still, if you are one of the people whom it doesn't help, I will assist you in getting your money back from Apple.
This app was developed by Florian Student. You may reach me by clicking the support link and filling out the form.
Lo nuevo en la versión 4.0
* Fixed a problem that caused excessive delay for some users, especially when using a Bluetooth headset.
* Improved audio quality of the equalizer.
* Corrected audio delay: The previous version had a minimum delay setting of a (displayed) 20 ms. But in reality the delay at this setting was around 50 - 60 ms. The new version has a minimum delay setting of 40 ms, and the good news is that it is accurate. So if you set it to 40 ms, you really get 40 ms, which means that the processing has gotten faster even though the new displayed minimum setting is now higher.
* Support for 4 inch Retina displays.
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- 17,99 €
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado: 24/06/2013
- Versión: 4.0
- Tamaño: 0.2 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: Florian Student
- © Florian Student
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.