De Visual Data Tools, Inc
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
DataGraph is a combination of statistical tool, visual data exploration and a drawing program. You can enter in data, import data from huge text files or Excel spreadsheets, modify manually or massage using arbitrary expressions and numerical methods. You can compute statistics such as function fits, multivariate fits, histograms, box and whisker. DataGraph has a really powerful pivot action that allows you to drill into the data and slice and slice it to explore the data. You can create publication quality graphs with easy and control every aspect of the graph or let DataGraph handle it for you. Export as bitmaps or pdf/eps/svg vector graphics.
DataGraph allows you to manipulate tens of millions of data values in real time, with changes done live as you vary sliders and select menu options.
A free trial is available from the DataGraph web site, so it is easy to see it for yourself before you purchase. Be sure to view the manual that is available through the Help menu, and ask questions by mail or on the discussion board.
DataGraph is created by the same company that made DataTank, a high end scientific application which won the Apple Design Awards in 2005 as the best Mac OS X Scientific Computing Solution.
Lo nuevo en la versión 4.1
• Added the ability to group global variables.
• Added a comment block to the global variables.
Changes to drawing commands
• Added offset to the Box command, can shift box plots so that you can put side by side.
• The Pivot command now allows the value column to be a text column.
• Added two mapping types to the Pivot command to group by the day of the week.
• Added an option for a rounded rectangle for the Region command.
• Fixed an issue that happened when you put a range below the grid.
• Added an option for the multivariable fit - arbitrary : log values.
• The Multivariable fit now allows you to quickly toggle if a variable is used in the fit.
• Added an option to the Pivot command to sort categories for text labels
• Changed how the Bars command works for a logarithmic axis.
• Added two new error bar styles - diamond and ellipsoid for the Plot and Points commands.
• Added a way to specify the width of a the extra axis exactly.
• Added a gear menu entry to the Plot command to create a Points or Fit command based on the data.
• Added a gear menu entry to the Points command to create a Fit command for the same x-y data.
• Added a method to specify the separator between thousands.
• Added a new method to define a sub-header in special import - "Does not start"
• Fixed a problem with importing .mat data files.
• Fixed issues when you import an Excel document, both when you drag it and import from a single sheet.
• Added a "New Document" entry to the context menu in the Dock.
• Added a shortcut to create a map column.
Bug fixes, GUI tweaks and speed ups.