Por Adrian Cummings
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Doodlebug is back! almost 20 years on since this classic platform adventure first appeared commercially on Amiga and Atari ST.
Doodlebug offers twenty levels of varied platform action spread across five themed worlds. Interactive characters within the the game allow Doodlebug to buy submarines, buggies, dragons, helicopters and space ships to help him on his quest to rescue the lovely Princess Lady Bug.
With the aid of his magic coloured pencils and eraser, Doodlebug can vanquish his foes and traverse the the levels ahead, by way of quickly drawing umbrellas, balloons, magic potions and time freeze clocks. Pencil eraser smart bombs also have the ability to wipe out many enemies in one go.
Are you ready for the adventure to begin and rescue Princess Lady Bug from the clutches of the Evil Slug Boss?... Play on!
* Selectable single thumb or virtual gamepad controls.
* Unique pencil power-up concept.
* Interactive characters.
* Vehicles that aid gameplay.
* Breakable floors and walls to push open.
* Many inventive and taxing levels.
* Hidden treasures and bonus items.
* Colourful graphics and catchy themed music.
* Playable and suitable for all ages.
* Game continue option.
* Persistent HiScore.
Doodlebug Music Remix:
Doodlebug Facebook Fan Page:
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.1
* New additional and alternative virtual control pad and buttons added!
* Start of first Toy Land level slightly easier.
* Minor bug fixes.
* Rebuilt for iOS3.2 upwards.
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
- 1,99 €
- Categoría: Juegos
- Actualizado: 26/04/2011
- Versión: 1.1
- Tamaño: 17.6 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: Adrian Cummings
- © Adrian Cummings / Mobile Amusements
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.2 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.