Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Europe’s air quality information at your fingertips.
The new EuropeAir app is the best way to find out about the latest air quality across Europe. Get data from 3,500 monitoring stations in +30 countries while you're on the go. Retrieve instant information about the major components of air pollution: ozone (O3), nitrogen dioxide (NO2) and airborne particulate (PM10 and PM2.5).
• The easiest way to view summarised information for more than 500 cities across Europe
• Share air quality information on twitter, facebook or just e-mail it to a friend
• Filter map data by pollutant, station type, etc.
• Customise your notifications, create a list of favourites and more
• Customise My Map: filter the data by pollutant, station type…
• EEA’s Air Quality Index
• Official data from the European Environment Agency (EEA) with direct access to data providers