EXIF-fi (Photo GPS/EXIF viewer and editor)
By Hui Zhu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EXIF-fi is an easy-to-use toolkit for viewing and correcting photos' information like Photographer, Copyright, GPS(Geotag), EXIF, and Camera Info.
* Album viewer preload and pre-analyze the photos from your device album, so user can check GPS/EXIF status before open it.
* EXIF-fi provide an clean overview for photos, including photographer, copyright, camera device, GPS/Geotag previow, file information and camera EXIF.
* Brief info editor provide function that can add photographer and copyright to photo.
* GPS/Geotag editor to add/modify/remove GPS information.
* Datetime is changeable, so user can correct photos' date info.
* EXIF-fi processes photos very fast, and EXIF-fi won't change photo quality (it reserve the raw image data).
* In Batch mode, users are able to process multiple photos simultaneously, selectively change properties for multiple photos simple and quickly.
* Support load PNG (Screenshots) and export in JPEG format.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
1. Support load PNG and export to JPEG with modified EXIF. (Because PNG not support EXIF).
2. Add shortcut +© for easy copyright symbol input.
3. Bug fix
- 0,99 €
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 10 July 2013
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hui Zhu
- © Zhu hui
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Batch Mode0,99 €