De Bucket Labs
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Meet our brand new camera.
Grid lens lets you shoot your precious moments on a single picture.
You can take photos in each frame split by grid lines to create your own story.
It allows you to capture every single moment you don’t want to miss.
* Making grid lines
Are you getting bored with the limited number of pre-set grid lines in your photo app?
Why don’t you customize your own grids by simply adding and placing lines as you like.
* Taking pictures
You can capture pictures by tapping the respective frame you want your current shot to appear in or by using the shutter button. The shutter button has a manual and automatic mode.
* Editing and sharing
Auto save option automatically saves the images you create to your camera roll.
Once you’re done taking pictures, go to the gallery to see amazing resulting images.
You can apply one of six filters to make your photos looks even nicer and stylish.
Do you want to share the images with your friends?
Use filters to give your photos style and post them on Twitter and Facebook
* Camera Mode
- Single Lens Mode (One scene divided by grid lines)
- Multi Lens Mode (Compound Eyes - repeating scenes)
- Importing from you existing photo library
- Burst Shot
- Manual Shot
- Touching frame to capture
- Modifying thickness of grid line
- Picking grid border colors
- 5 Frame ratio
* Create grid mode
- pre-build grids are available
- Drag to add or divide new grid lines
- Random grid creating
* Gallery / Sharing
- 7 free photo effects
- Share your photos to Facebook.
- Share your photos to Twitter.
- Upload your photos to Flickr.
- Send your photos to Instagram (And to other apps)
- Email your photos.
Flickr community are now open!!!
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.4.2
iOS 8 compatibility & fixes
- 0,99 €
- Categoría: Foto y vídeo
- Actualizado: 10/10/2014
- Versión: 1.4.2
- Tamaño: 28.6 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: Bucket Labs
- © Bucket Labs
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.