Capturas de pantalla
Welcome to the official NBA AR Basketball app – the official augmented reality experience of the National Basketball Association!
The NBA AR app offers two unique AR experiences: a pop-a-shot-type game and portals.
AR Portals: Step onto the court and behind the scenes of the NBA Playoffs and Finals. Place the portal door in front of you, then walk inside to immerse yourself in 360-degree video of NBA action. You’ll feel close to the action at the 2018 NBA Playoffs and Finals.
AR Pop-a-Shot game: Take your shots at an authentic NBA shot as you compete against the clock -- and your friends -- to move up the global Game Center leaderboard. Feeling ambitious? Step back beyond the arc for a three-pointer. Even turn on your audio to listen to the crowd cheer you on in the middle of the action.
Personalize the game by adding your favorite NBA team’s logo to the court and colors to the gaming experience. Add teams like the Golden State Warriors, Boston Celtics, LA Lakers, Houston Rockets, Toronto Raptors and more.
Shooting really well? Playing in a really cool setting? Brag to your friends and family by saving and sharing a replay of your game on social media and other messaging platforms. Use the hashtag #NBAR.
How to use AR Portal:
1. Select the portal experience of your choice
2. Scan your environment to set the ideal location of the portal door; you’ll be prompted to “Tap to Place” when you find the right spot
3. Walk through the portal door and explore all around you
4. Tap the back arrow or walk back out the portal door to leave the experience
How to play AR basketball game - Pop-a-Shot:
1. Select your favorite NBA team to personalize your NBA AR app experience
2. Scan your environment to set the ideal location of the floor and hoop (we recommend large open spaces, outdoors and well-lit areas)
3. Tap the screen to load the ball
4. Flick your wrist (don’t let go of the phone!) to shoot the ball. Practice to find the right arch and velocity of your flick
5. See if you can be the next Stephen Curry, Lebron James or James Harden.
Love basketball games such as NBA Live, Dunk Shot, NBA2K or Basketball Battle? Then you’ll love NBA AR Basketball.
What devices can I use the NBA AR app on?
The NBA AR app is available on iPhone 6s and above, as well as iPads, running at least iOS 11. This is the oldest iPhone device that ARKit is available.
Why am I having trouble finding a spot for the court or portal door?
Your device’s camera needs to find a flat surface to place either of these experiences. It’s why we recommend well-lit, large, open areas for an optimal experience.
Why is the 360 portal video blurry?
Portals work best when you’re connected to WiFi. We recommend this to experience the 360 video content at the highest quality.
Need additional support? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Push notifications are now available to notify you of new portal experiences, including live ones at NBA Summer League
*We've added a back button within the pop-a-shot game
*Scanning to place the court and portal door has been improved
*Even more NBA portals - now check out even more immersive experiences
Are you an NBA AR app fan? If so, leave us a 5-star review in the App Store.
- NBA Properties, Inc
- 450 MB
- Requiere iOS 11.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Pro de 12,9", iPad Pro de 12,9" Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro de 9,7", iPad Pro de 9,7" Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (quinta generación), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (quinta generación), iPad Pro de 12,9" (segunda generación), iPad Pro de 12,9" Wi‑Fi + Cellular (segunda generación), iPad Pro de 10,5", iPad Pro de 10,5" Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6.ª generación) y iPad Wi-Fi + datos móviles (6.ª generación).
- Clasificada 4+
- ©2018 NBA Properties, Inc.
Reta a tus amigos y consulta las clasificaciones y los logros.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.