On the Hop
Por Cassiop Games
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
★★★ On The Hop is free today thanks to App4FREE, the application which negotiates for you the best tips from the App Store! ★★★
- Appspy :« A death mode similar to Super Meat Boy » 4/5
- Jeuxvideomobiles : « A brilliant success ! » 8/10
- App4phone : « Similar to Angry Birds » 4/5
- Mondes persistants : « I found a gold nugget »
- Game up : « Efficient and addictive, like Angry Birds » 18/20
Help Rrro, Mmmo and Zzzo, three courageous totem poles, to jump as quickly as possible through numerous levels filled with obstacles, and collect all the energy particles to help save their village.
- Simple gameplay (one touch, one jump)
- More than 90 levels – 2 levels of difficulty
- Bonus levels to unlock!
- A unique and fun universe
- An ambiance that varies with the time of play (dawn, daytime, evening, night)
- HD graphics for the Retina display
- Compatible with GameCenter (32 achievements to unlock)
- Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S
and iPod Touch 2 & 3
Easy to understand, but difficult to master, this new platform game requires dexterity and precision to finish the levels in record time. 3 stars seems too easy to you? Prove that you have the skill and try to win the platinum medals.
Collect the maximum number of coins to unlock unique bonus levels.
Early riser or night owl? Recover 5,000 coins at dawn or during the night. The texture and acoustic ambiance changes depending on when you play.
Entertainment for those with nerves of steel and who are not afraid of heights. Execute jumps which become more and more perilous, but don’t fall – it’s fatal!
Cassiop Games finds a use for your fingers
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.0.2
Version 1.0.2 :
- Add rotate screen
- Adjust camera from beginning level
- Delock Death Mode pop up
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Improve performance and more stable
- Fix crash on iPod Touch 4G.
We value your support and we will have even more new updates soon. For more information visit http://www.cassiop.com/game/onthehop/
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de clientes
Simón, yo también tengo ese pasado. Un saludo! Gracias!
Los sonidos, efectos y q en el fondo aparece a veces un pajarillo rojo, recuerdan al Angry Birds