Capturas de pantalla del iPad
+ Winner of the Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design from Children’s Technology Review
+ “This is one of the most thought-out and comprehensive apps that we have seen.” - Technology in (Spl) Education
+ “Injini has really taken care to make sure that this is not a ‘yay, everyone wins no matter what’ kind of game, but a real learning game.” –Cool Mom Tech
+ “Whether you are working with children with disabilities or want to help your young child develop in a fun yet challenging manner, I strongly recommend Injini." -David Boniske, Occupational Therapist, Albany Unified School District
Developed by experts and endorsed by parents and teachers, Injini’s collection of learning games offers meaningful play to young children, especially toddlers and preschoolers with cognitive, language, and fine motor delays. The games contain an extraordinary wealth of content: 10 feature games with 90 puzzles, over 100 beautiful illustrations, 8 farm-themed mini-games and more. Injini is ideally suited for early intervention - it brings fun to learning and at the same time practices children’s fine motor and language skills, understanding of cause and effect, spatial awareness, memory and visual processing.
Inspired by children with special needs, Injini's game developers worked for two years with parents, early childhood educators, and occupational, speech, and cognitive experts to create superior play-based learning experiences that help young children reach developmental milestones. The games were designed for and tested with children with autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and various developmental delays, as well as typically developing preschoolers - they love it too!
WATCH THE DEMO: http://bit.ly/nkLdie
- 10 learning games for children with special needs
- Designed for school and home use
- Educational discounts
- Intuitive game design promotes independent play
- Child-friendly level advancement – no-penalty philosophy
- Printable supplements, tips, and support available at www.injini.net
* Balloons: Learn colors and shapes while practicing auditory and visual processing skills
* Farm: 8 mini games that cultivate curiosity and responsibility
* Find It: Practice and improve auditory processing and visual discrimination
* Frog: Improve prewriting skills by feeding the hungry frog
* Letters: Develops capital and lowercase letter and phonemic awareness
* Matching: Tap the matching picture card to make a pair
* Pattern: Tap the correct picture card to complete the pattern
* Puzzle: Put the puzzles together to develop cognitive and fine motor skills
* Squares: Tap the squares in the order that they were highlighted
* Tracing: Move the ball along the path to trace the shapes
- Subtle level changes support different stages of development
- Short tutorials model how to play each game
- Help button gives hints to boost confidence
- Clearly defined game starts and endings for a distinct learning experience
- Superb artwork, music and real voice files
Project Injini also offers My First AAC, the alternative and augmentative communication application designed specifically for young children.
Project Injini is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families. Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7 Categories: Creative Play, Early Learning, Colors, Shapes, Matching, Games, Reading, Sight Words, Vocabulary, Special Needs
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.