IT and Computer Terms Dictionary (Chinese-English)
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The Chinese-English Dictionary of IT Terms, compiled by The CJK Dictionary Institute (CJKI) in Japan, is the only application on any mobile platform that provides comprehensive coverage of information technology terminology.
Do you know how to say "device address register" in Simplified Chinese? With this application you can immediately find the equivalent of 「设备地址寄存器」.
At home, at work and on the go, translators, students and professionals of information technology will often encounter technical terms related to programming, image processing, information security and the like for which they need to quickly look up their Japanese or English translations.
The Chinese-English Dictionary of IT Terms, compiled by The CJK Dictionary Institute (CJKI) in Japan, is the only application on any mobile platform that provides comprehensive coverage of information technology terminology. This application, which provides a user interface in both Simplified Chinese and English, includes both English-Chinese and Chinese-English dictionaries that provide access to a total of approximately 133,000 technical terms.
While several Chinese-English general vocabulary dictionaries are available for the iPhone, there are few specialized dictionaries that meet the specific needs of professionals, translators and information technology students, while those that are available are prohibitively expensive and of limited coverage. With this application, you get a database of technical terms with extensive coverage at your fingertips for a reasonable price.
Please note: This app contains translation equivalents for each term, not explanations of each term's meaning.
* Both dictionaries combined contain over 133,000 entries
* Designed for both English and Chinese users
* Covers various subdomains including programming, image processing, information security, and much more
* All this data is instantly accessible right on your device - no Internet connection required
* What was that word you just looked up? Check the history!
* Easy bookmarking puts important terms a tap away
* Clean, easy to use interfaces in both English and Chinese
The CJK Dictionary Institute is directed by Jack Halpern, editor of the New Japanese-English Character Dictionary and The Kodansha Kanji Learner's Dictionary, now standard reference works.
Be sure to check out our other dictionary apps in the CJKI Technical Dictionaries Series, including a Traditional Chinese version of this dictionary, as well as bilingual, bidirectional Japanese-English and Japanese-Chinese Technical Term dictionaries.
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.1
* general improvements for iOS 5
* interface upgrade
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- 6,99 €
- Categoría: Referencia
- Actualizado: 24/01/2012
- Versión: 1.1
- Tamaño: 16.9 MB
- Idiomas: Chino simplificado, Inglés
- Desarrollador: The CJK Dictionary Institute, Inc.
- © 2011 The CJK Dictionary Institute, Inc.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.1.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.