Jump Desktop (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC
De Phase Five Systems
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
"Best App for Remote Desktop control"
... O'Reilly's "Best iPhone Apps"
Leave your laptop behind. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to setup; anyone can do it! Just visit: http://www.jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Secure and built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a RDP and VNC client. You don't need to download additional software if you already have RDP or VNC configured. Just enter your IP address or hostname to connect.
* Multi-protocol that works with any OS: RDP and VNC
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi/3G/LTE without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
* Works on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Automatically optimizes UI based on the device
* iCloud connection syncing
* Multitask with ease: switch to other apps without disconnecting
* Full bluetooth keyboard support - the best on the App Store: shortcuts, function keys and arrow keys all work (Alt+Tab / Cmd+Tab also works).
* Built-in bluetooth keyboard macros for compact keyboards
* SSH tunnelling with password and public key authentication supported
* Supports large custom screen resolutions and VGA/HDMI out
* Full mouse support: left, right and middle button clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
* Multiple gesture support - includes the ability to draw or write using your finger
* Copy/paste: Transfer text to or from your computer using the pasteboard
* HDMI/VGA support: view your desktop on the big screen. Includes a presentation mode on the iPad, letting you turn your mouse cursor into a laser pointer
* Multi-core rendering engine makes Jump Desktop one of the fastest RDP and VNC engines on the planet
* Supports all Linea and Infinea barcode scanners
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Audio streaming and remote printing are NOT supported when connecting to Mac OS X and PCs running Windows ‘Home’ edition.
* Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008/R2, SBS Server, Windows 8/8.1, Server 2012/R2
* RD Gateway support
* Secure: 128-bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported
Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
* Printing support: Print directly to a Wi-Fi printer using RDP's printer redirection feature (exclusive feature on the App Store!) Note: Requires AirPrint-compatible printer
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* International keyboard layouts
* Multiple monitor support on Windows 7 and above
* Touch redirection support for Windows 8 and above (exclusive feature on the App Store)
* Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunnelling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
* Black & white, gray scale, 8, 16 and 24-bit color to help optimize bandwidth
* Multiple monitor support
* Macs: Support locking the Mac's screen and syncing the pasteboard
* Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
Lo nuevo en la versión 7.0
IMPORTANT: Automatic setup users upgrading from 6.x: You will need to re-login into your Google account after the upgrade. We promise there is a very good reason for doing this and it's well worth your time. Read on...
Here's whats new:
#### Automatic Connection Improvements
We've replaced the guts of automatic connections. It's now faster, more reliable and no longer requires a Google account or even access to Google servers. Of-course we've taken the extra effort to make sure you can keep using your existing Google account with Jump Desktop. We've also fixed those pesky Google login problems and added support for Google's 2-factor authentication (bye, bye app specific passwords)!
IMPORTANT: To take advantage of the new features you must update the automatic setup component on your PC / Mac. Please do this as soon as possible as the older automatic setup components will no longer be supported and are replaced by the new "Jump Desktop Connect" app. To upgrade visit this website on the remote PC or Mac: https://jumpdesktop.com/go .
IMPORTANT UPGRADE ISSUE: If you've created duplicate connections for a computer running automatic setup then you might have trouble re-connecting to the duplicates after upgrading to "Jump Desktop Connect". To workaround this follow these steps: 1. Make sure the remote computer is running Jump Desktop Connect. 2. Delete all connections to that specific computer by tapping the blue (i) icon and then tapping 'Delete'. 3. Press the Home button on your iOS device and then re-open Jump. You should see a new icon for your computer now. You can duplicate this icon you want.
The new "Jump Desktop Connect" app does everything the old automatic setup component did and has these additional features:
* You can now give multiple users access to the same computer. Previously you had to share the same account between all users. It's much simpler now - just add each user's account to "Jump Desktop Connect" on the remote computer. Very useful for tech support or when multiple family members / co-workers need access to the same computer.
* Truly unlimited number of computers per account. Virtually limitless number of computers can now be managed using the same account (previously we were limited to Google's 10 login limit per account).
* Connect from places where Google is blocked: Surprisingly Google is blocked in a lot of places: Schools, offices, all of China. Well you don't need to worry about it anymore, because we don't use Google servers!
* Doesn't require a Google account anymore. You can sign up and login using any old email address.
* Stronger encryption
* Auto updates in the background: The latest and greatest version without needing to manually log in and apply updates - unless of-course you enjoy manually updating Jump on all your computers, in which case you can disable automatic updates.
* And also: Fluid Remote Desktop...
#### Fluid Remote Desktop
Fluid is a new, high performance way to connect to your machine. With Fluid you'll be able to watch movies, edit photos, design 3-D rocket engines, play first person shooters, and manage your servers remotely. It's free and comes bundled with Jump Desktop for Mac 6.0!
At the moment Fluid is still in beta and only available when connecting "TO" a Windows machine. Mac support is on the way.
Learn more about about Fluid Remote Desktop here: https://jumpdesktop.com/redir/fluidinfo
#### Other notable stuff
* iOS 9 support. More updates soon.
* RDP: Windows 10 only: Adds support for Windows 10's automatic DPI scaling. Now you can comfortably run at Retina resolution (2048x1536) and Jump will automatically and beautifully scale up UI elements on the remote computer. To manually control scaling tap the settings icon next to your computer's name in Jump and then edit the 'Display' settings.
* VNC: Adds support for TLS connections
* VNC: Add support for display selection when connecting to Macs.
* Stability and bug fixes
Otros clientes también han comprado
- 14,99 €
- Categoría: Economía y empresa
- Actualizado: 22/09/2015
- Versión: 7.0
- Tamaño: 53.0 MB
- Idiomas: Alemán, Inglés, Japonés
- Desarrollador: PhaseFive Systems
- © Phase Five Systems
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.