Lazzus: mobility gps assistant for the blind
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Imagine being in the middle of a city for the first time, you feel lost, disorientated, you don't know what's around you.
Now imagine in the same situation, but hearing a little voice telling you what you have around, in the same direction your device is facing, like if it was a torchlight. Well, that little voice is Lazzus.
Lazzus is an accesible application for mobile devices, designed for blind and visual impaired people, which allows to obtain in real-time the points of interest within the vision field of each user among other functions like:
- Knowing your current location (Street & number).
- Adding favorite places.
- Browse a nearby places list.
Monthly and Yearly licenses cost 3.99£ and 22.99£ respectively in the UK and 4.99€ and 29.99€ in the rest of Europe. There is also a free trial period available.. There is also a free trial period available.
- Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Support for institutional licenses
- Fixed connectivity bug when browsing manual or latest news
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 11 April 2017
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: NUEVO SENTIDO TECNOLOGICO REALIDAD AUMENTADA SOCIEDAD LIMITADA
- © 2015 Neosentec
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 year license.29,99 €
- 1 month license.4,99 €