Learn Arabic - Free WordPower
Por Innovative Language Learning USA LLC
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Are you interested in learning Arabic, but just don't have the time?
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Free for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There's absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning Arabic just because you're light on time. With Arabic WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Free, you'll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Free, you'll master 100 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the Arabic language right on your iOS device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Arabic phrases. Learn Arabic with audio recordings of a native Arabic speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 100 most frequently used Arabic words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Free also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert and free Arabic audio lessons when you sign up for a free ArabicPod101.com account inside the app.
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary Free FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! Level 1 Basic Word List (approximately 200 words): Now you get more than just 1 word a day
- Support for iOS 6 and 4" Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch- Arabic Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in Egypt or another Arabic speaking country. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Essential Arabic vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class, gender, romanization and abjad
- Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest ArabicPod101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the Arabic language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Arabic learning tips, information and material
- Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English or Arabic
- Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
- Word View Options: Romanization can be turned on and off
100 words not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower Learn Arabic Vocabulary full editionl to get 2000 more words and phrases!
Lo nuevo en la versión 5.0
What's new in v5.0? A LOT.
-NEW: you asked for it. You got it! You can now have multiple custom word lists in your Word Bank. Take control of organizing your study sessions. Wondering where your old Word Bank went? Don't worry. Your existing Word Bank will be moved to the new Starred word list. If you have an iCloud account, all of your custom lists and your Starred list will be backed up to iCloud and synced across your devices.
-NEW: add a word to one of your custom word lists by tapping on the new "Add to List" button on the word detail screen. You can also quickly add a word to the Starred list by tapping on the Star icon in the upper right.
-NEW: a beautiful new user interface
-NEW: it's now much easier to review words you're having trouble with! when you mark flashcards as wrong, they'll now be automatically added to a new flashcard deck called "Missed words." You'll find the new deck on the Flashcards screen at the top. When you mark these words as correct, they'll be automatically removed from the "Missed words" deck. If you'd like to manually remove words instead, just go to More->Settings (on iPad, Settings), then go into Flashcard Settings and turn off "Auto-remove missed words when marked right"
-NEW: transliterations are now hidden for sample sentences when they're turned off in Word View Settings
-NEW: you can now set the maximum flashcards per session to all available words instead of the max being 100
-FIXED: fixed an issue that would cause words of the day to be missing audio and images
-lots of other various bugfixes and improvements
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado: 10/06/2016
- Versión: 5.0
- Tamaño: 110 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: Innovative Language Learning USA LLC
- © 2008-2016 Innovative Language Learning
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- Upgrade to Full WordPower. Get instant access to all ~2000 words.4,99 €