Linux User & Developer Magazine
Por Future Publishing Ltd.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Linux User & Developer magazine offers the best in features, tutorials, interviews and inspiration for GNU/Linux professionals, allowing them to expand their knowledge base and perform more effectively in the workplace. The coders, makers and builders of the Raspberry Pi generation have their own Practical Raspberry Pi section within the magazine, packed with projects and tutorials to help them get the most out of their Pi. Written by experts in the field, Linux User & Developer’s mission is to ensure open source continues to proliferate and innovate.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Open Source – latest news and opinions from leading industry figures and high- profile companies that have built successful businesses using Open Source software
• Tutorials – designed to expand the reader’s knowledge base
• Reviews – essential hardware, software and resources for the open source community reviewed each issue
• Questions & Answers – a range of Linux questions answered by our industry experts
Every reader now has access to FileSilo.co.uk the ultimate asset bank for every tutorial file and free resource from each issue of your magazine.
• Updated continually with cool resources
• Helps to keep your resources organised
• A rapidly growing library, updated with every new issue
• Browse and access content from anywhere
Go to www.filesilo.co.uk/linuxuser/ to start downloading your FileSilo resources today.
This is a magazine app that requires you to purchase single issues or a subscription to access content once you have downloaded the app
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription deals:
• 13 issues (365 days) at £36.99 / $46.99
• 6 issues (180 days) at £22.99 / $29.99
• 1 issue (30 days) at £3.99 / $4.99
=== Terms and Conditions of Subscriptions ===
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
Lo nuevo en la versión 5.1
Welcome to the new look Linux User & Developer app.
Please update your app to ensure you receive the latest issues. Once installed use the 'Restore iTunes Purchases' function under the Help section of the app to sync your past purchases.
- Categoría: Libros
- Actualizado: 07/03/2017
- Versión: 5.1
- Tamaño: 57.4 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Neerlandés, Portugués
- Desarrollador: Imagine Publishing
- © Future PLC
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- Linux User-4,99 €
- Linux User-46,99 €
- Linux User & Developer: Issue 1142,29 €
- Linux User & Developer: Issue 1232,29 €
- Linux User & Developer: Issue 1322,29 €
- Linux User & Developer: Issue 1202,29 €
- Linux User & Developer: Issue 1242,29 €
- Linux User & Developer: The Python Book. 5th Edition11,99 €
- Issue 137 of Linux User & Developer2,29 €
- Linux User & Developer: Issue 1162,29 €