De The Rocket Science Group LLC
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
With just a few taps, you can manage your lists, add new subscribers, send campaigns, and view your reports. Create a campaign on your desktop or tablet, and send it from your iPhone once your team signs off. MailChimp's mobile app makes it easy to get your work done from wherever you are.
• Manage your lists
Monitor the growth of your list, find subscribers near your current location, filter by group, find out who's most engaged, and more—all from MailChimp's mobile app.
Subscribers don't always request to be added to your list when they're sitting in front of their computers—sometimes they ask you in real life! Add those email addresses to a MailChimp list directly from your phone. You can also edit subscriber profiles and add notes on the spot.
• Send campaigns
View all your campaigns in one place, and schedule or send a campaign when it's ready. Start a campaign back at the office, and quickly send it from your phone when it's ready to go out. We'll show you the same checklist you see in the web app, so you can make sure your campaigns are perfect before sending.
• View reports
You don't have to be at your desk to check in on your campaigns and see how they're performing. MailChimp Mobile gives you instant access to all your campaign stats, including revenue reports. Find out where in the world your emails are being opened, who's tweeting about your newsletter, and how much money your campaigns are generating.
• Share accounts
Your whole team can use MailChimp for iPhone without getting any wires crossed. If you've set up multi-user accounts, you can add any account with any permission level to MailChimp's mobile app.
Lo nuevo en la versión 3.3
- Add a subscriber from any main view in the app
- Opens Over Time (24 Hours) graph has been added back on iPhone under Reports -> Opens
- Added tappable List Growth charts to view subscribers for each period
- Design and interface updates
- Group and select box field selection fixes
- Removed multiple "Subscriber Added" alerts
- Fixed crash bugs experienced by some users
- Fixed Address merge field display in Add/Edit Subscriber
- VIPs now sort correctly
- Categoría: Economía y empresa
- Actualizado: 08/04/2014
- Versión: 3.3
- Tamaño: 3.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: The Rocket Science Group LLC
- © 2001-2013 All Rights Reserved. MailChimp® is a registered trademark of The Rocket Science Group
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.