Por The Rocket Science Group LLC
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
MailChimp for iOS makes it easy to stay on top of your email marketing no matter where you are. Track subscriber and campaign activity, send draft campaigns, view campaign reports, and add new subscribers—all from your mobile device.
New and Improved Dashboard
The awesome new dashboard you’ve been enjoying in the web version of MailChimp is now in our mobile marketing app!
- Spot trends in your audience growth, campaign engagement, and e-commerce activity.
- Think there might be MailChimp features you’re overlooking? Check out the ‘Explore’ section of the Dashboard to find options that work for your mobile marketing plan.
- Keep tabs on your overall account activity, like subscribes and unsubscribes.
Manage Your Lists
Use the iOS marketing app to monitor list growth and performance, and add new subscribers while you’re on the go.
- View statistics for each list in your account.
- Add new subscribers from your mobile device.
- Check out individual subscribers or subscribers by group on your list.
- Edit and add notes to subscriber profiles.
After you’ve designed your campaign in the web version of MailChimp, use your mobile device to view and send your draft campaign.
- Preview all your sent and draft campaigns in one place.
- View the same pre-delivery checklist from the desktop version when you send or schedule your draft campaigns on mobile.
- Share or export your sent campaigns.
View your campaign reports to monitor your email marketing’s performance even when you’re not near a computer.
- View opens, clicks, and social activity for each sent campaign.
- See how much revenue is generated from your campaigns.
- Export or share your campaign reports.
Collaborate and Share Accounts
MailChimp for iOS is a team marketing app-—your whole team can use it without getting any wires crossed. If you’ve set up a multi-user account, you can add an account with any permission level on the mobile app.
MailChimp Pro Features
If you’re a MailChimp Pro user, access Delivery Insights and multivariate campaign reports in the mobile app.
- See your campaign’s status as soon as you click ‘send’ with Delivery Insights. Think of it as shipment tracking for your email.
- Make a mistake? Stop delivery on sent campaigns with 10,000 recipients or more.
- Review your multivariate campaign reports even when you’re away from your desk.
- MailChimp for iOS is an abridged version of the web app and requires a MailChimp account. Sign up for free at MailChimp.com
More than 14 million people and businesses use MailChimp to grow their businesses on their terms. Being yourself makes all the difference.
Lo nuevo en la versión 3.8.3
We've been working on some updates and fixes to improve your experience with MailChimp for iOS.
Here's what's new in version 3.8.3:
- Campaign and List Notification center widgets are back, and they have a snazzy new look
- Fixed bug that trapped users in the date picker when editing subscriber information
- Fixed bug that caused the application to crash when submitting feedback
If you're enjoying MailChimp Mobile, please leave us a review.
If something's not working for you, you have a great idea, or just want to say hello, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categoría: Economía y empresa
- Actualizado: 25/01/2017
- Versión: 3.8.3
- Tamaño: 25.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Sí
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: The Rocket Science Group LLC
- © 2001-2017 All Rights Reserved. MailChimp® is a registered trademark of The Rocket Science Group
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.