Manchester's Top Landmarks
De GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
In the words of Ian Brown "Manchester has everything but a beach." England’s third largest city is probably the coolest outside of London. Manchester gave birth to the Industrial Revolution, was destroyed by the IRA bomb in 1996 and transformed into an edgy, urban metropolis. The tour takes you around the important landmarks that reflect Manchester's interesting past, the dramatic changes it has undergone and its vision for the future.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* URBIS Museum
* Manchester Art Gallery
* Manchester Town Hall
* Central Library
* The Bridgewater Hall
* Museum of Science and Industry
* John Rylands Library
* The Wheel of Manchester
* The Old Wellington & Sinclair's Oyster Bar
* Manchester Cathedral
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
Lo nuevo en la versión 5.6
Enhanced User Interface
- 0,99 €
- Categoría: Viajes
- Actualizado: 20/08/2015
- Versión: 5.6
- Tamaño: 42.2 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.