Ministry aims to organize the preaching work of Jehovah's Witnesses in a simple and elegant way.
- Register the RETURN VISITS
- Automatically search the address when registering
- Make audio notes
- Receive notification of the return visit time
- View your return visits on the MAP
- Sort the return visits as you wish
- 3D Touch with shortcuts to the next scheduled visit, map and new return visit
- Search revisit and events for spotlight, the general iOS Search, without having to open the app
- Register your ministerial ACTIVITIES
- Closing the monthly REPORT
- Set monthly activity targets
- Be reminded to deliver your report
- Theocratic EVENTS: register your theocratic events and be notified.
- SHARE Return Visits and Reports
- Get direction with your preferred map application for return visits
- NOTES to use during field service. Recording those not in home, or home that you preached.
- In Notes, mark the number of publications you have in the folder or the ones you are placing.
More news is coming!
Please leave suggestions and comments.
* Some icons are credits from flaticon.com
In the settings screen there is the backup and restore option.
** Read the Instructions: **
The backup files are 3.
It are copied into the Documents folder of the application itself.
CAUTION: If you back up and delete the application, the BACKUP WILL BE DELETED.
You must copy the 3 files to another location.
These files can be accessed by iPhone's "Files" application or by iTunes.
Copy them to another place and then return them to the Documents folder of the Ministry application and do the restoration.
Still not an ideal solution, but it helps a lot.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.