Ophthalmology: The Official Journal of the AAO
Por Elsevier Inc.
Esta app solo está disponible en el App Store para dispositivos iOS.
Ophthalmology, the leading peer-reviewed journal in the field and the official journal of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Ophthalmology website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
Ophthalmology, the journal of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, serves society by publishing clinical and basic science research and other relevant manuscripts that relate to the sense of sight. Excellence is pursued through unbiased peer-review, the advancement of innovation and discovery, and the promotion of lifelong learning.
A single issue of the journal for $34.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $399.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Lo nuevo en la versión 7.1.0
• Active Reference linking with View in App, CrossRef, Pubmed and Scopus links
• RSS Feeds(including podcasts)
• Audio Section
• Video Section
• Dynamic links
• Option to download over Wi-fi only
• Performance improvements
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado: 03/09/2017
- Versión: 7.1.0
- Tamaño: 55.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2016 Elsevier, Inc
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- Ophthalmology annual subscription349,99 €