Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
If you are interested in this app, please take a look at PlayLocker Basketball. PlaybookBball will eventually be replaced by PlayLocker Basketball. Thanks!
Named "Best App for Drawing Up Plays" by "Best iPad Apps" - Peter Meyers (O'Reilly Media).
PlaybookBball gives basketball coaches the ability to create animated play diagrams and manage their virtual playbooks directly on the iPad. Designed to simplify the visualization of plays through animation, PlaybookBball breaks basketball plays down into individual steps and puts them back together to bring a coach’s vision to life for their players.
With PlaybookBball, basketball coaches can also easily manage and organize their plays as a virtual playbook. Each play can have any number of custom tags that basketball coaches can use to quickly access during game time.
Coaches can also display their plays onto a projector or TV to walk-through plays during a team strategy session (requires the Apple VGA Dock Adapter). And, if players or other coaches want to study the plays on their own, plays can be shared with other iPhone and iPad users of the app (iTunes File Sharing) or emailed as a PDF for printing out hard copies.
- Create ANIMATED, step-by-step basketball play diagrams on a court drawn to scale
- Watch your play come to life with animation and customize the playback speed
- Manage, organize, and quickly find your plays with Play Tags, to create a virtual playbook for game time
- Manage your Team Roster and setup and save Lineups
- Email and Print (iOS 4.2 required) your plays in PDF format for hard copy or digital distribution
- Email your play file to anyone with PlaybookBball for the iPhone/iPad (can be opened via iTunes File Sharing, iOS 4 required for the iPhone)
- Create sticky notes for each step to remember anything you need
- Plays are automatically saved and can be deleted too if needed
- Copy an existing play to make modifications and tweaks to the original
- Draw different lines based on the type of player movement (Dribble, Pass, Shoot, Screen, Cut)
- Choose from 10 different team colors (Lines are drawn according to the team color)
- Choose from Full/Half Court, High School, NCAA, FIBA (Oct 2010 Rules) and NBA court sizes and three different court styles (Whiteboard, Wood, and Blacktop)
- Choose to display 1-10 players per team and show/hide the opponents (Can display an uneven number of players per team, good for uneven plays or practice drills)
- Players can be displayed in three different styles (Position, Position Number, or X’s and O’s)
- Display PlaybookBball on a TV/Projector with VGA Output (VGA Dock Connector required)
- Use Practice Cones to draw drills and exercises (Tap the Cone icon to add a cone at the Place Players step. Double-tap the cone to remove it. Cones can only be edited on the Place Players step.)
For a demonstration video, check out my YouTube Channel at:
Have questions or a feature request? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Praise for PlaybookBball
- “Finally someone does it well – works great, is simple and powerful. Perfect as a notebook where you can enter your moves & can show the team. I bought all the other apps and they either hung or failed or were a mess. In this app the pieces move at your speed, lines disappear in time, etc. For me its perfect. Congratulations. Money well spent.” – Pargo, via the Spain App Store.
- “If you are a basketball coach with an ipad you must get playbookbball or playbookbball-to go iPhone. This is a great app by @playbookbball” – c0achE, via Twitter.
- “Just purchased the iPad version of the playbookbball app. Easy to learn and use. Great, so far. ” – Bill, Coach at Our Lady of Grace 5th and 6th grade, via email.
- “The app is bar none the best for the iPhone [for Basketball Plays].” – Coach Barnes, Ass. Boys Basketball Coach at Washington High School (Kentwood State Champion, 2010), via email.
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.2.13
- Migration and Export to PlayLocker Basketball
- Fixed potential crash issues