Pocket Universe: Virtual Sky Astronomy
De John Kennedy
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
"The app works beautifully, making astronomy a bit less mysterious—but no less remarkable", MacWorld
"It’s truly an impressive marvel. 5 Mice out of 5", MacWorld.
"..one of the prettiest and easiest to use. And at three bucks, it’s a steal", Cult of Mac.
Apple App Store Staff Favorite
Voted Best Educational iPhone Application by AppAdvice
Note: Interested in beta testing the next version? Contact me with your email address :-)
Have you ever looked up at the night sky, and wondered what exactly you were looking at? Pocket Universe is an easy-to-use app that will help you learn the names of constellations, bright stars, planets and more. You can literally hold up your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch in front of you, and the app will use the built-in compass to display the same view of the sky you see - but one that's complete with names and information.
Then explore the Solar System, and take virtual walks on the surface of the Moon and Mars, before playing a game to help you learn more about astronomy that you thought possible.
Every night there is something to see: Pocket Universe will provide you a list of suggestions, as well as give you regularly updated news and observation tips - which you can even share with your friends.
You don’t need to be an expert to use Pocket Universe, and everything you see has a useful pop-up information window and links to Wikipedia for the latest information.
With over 80,000 stars, beautiful textures, built-in quiz games, updated news, lunar phases, information on the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, an Orrery view, and more, there’s so much to explore.
For support or to ask a question, feel free to send a direct message on Twitter to @CraicDesign or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pocket Universe was the first iPhone astronomy app to support the built-in compass, and it was also the first to add a true augmented reality view using the iPhone's built-in camera! Use the camera view in the evening or morning sky to overlay the labelled view over the real sky.
Simply hold up your iPhone in front of you, and the view will be exactly what you see - but with names and information at your fingertips. Move the iPhone around to see the view change in real-time. As previous iPhone models and the iPod Touch do not have a compass, the up/down movement is automatic, but you will need to drag the display left/right yourself.
Easy-to-use astronomy application, which focuses on helping you answer the question "What's that in the sky?"
• Works on all iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch devices running iOS 5 (iOS 7 recommended)
• Tracks the International Space Station, and predicts sightings
• Special "Show Me" mode will guide you to named stars, planets, constellations as well as the brightest galaxies and nebulae.
• "Tonight's Sky" and "Objects and Events" will keep you up-to-date, and give you suggestions for what to look for when you head outside.
• Constellation and Star Quiz to help you learn your way around the sky.
• Works in Northern Hemisphere and ‘Down Under’ too.
• Links to Wikipedia articles for the latest information.
• Responsive customer support, frequent updates.
Please note: Network access is only required to view supplementary web-based news and Wikipedia text. This app never transmits data from your device.
Note: iOS 8.x is recommended.
Note: Non-English localizations focus on solar system objects and constellation names.
Lo nuevo en la versión 5.7
Hello Pocket Universe users!
This release includes:
* New text rendering that doesn't scale text all crazy in the corners of the screen
* Fixes some issues with Motion Tracking and Find that snuck in.
- 3,99 €
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado: 05/11/2015
- Versión: 5.7
- Tamaño: 78.6 MB
- Idiomas: Alemán, Checo, Francés, Inglés, Japonés, Neerlandés, Sueco
- Desarrollador: John Kennedy
- © 2011, 2015 Craic Design
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.