Capturas de pantalla
Want to make it easy for your listeners to tap directly through to sponsors? Skip over spoilers if they aren’t caught up? See what’s coming up in your episode? Let Podcast Chapters help.
With Podcast Chapters you can add MP3 chapter markets to your MP3 files, supported by most podcast clients, including Apple Podcasts!
• Really Fast: From exporting your podcast out of your audio program, to having an MP3 file with chapter markers ready to post, Podcast Chapters is the fastest way to get your podcast in the hands of your fans.
• Dead Simple: No complex export settings, no pages of preferences, and the shortcuts you already know. You import your file, add the chapters, then export it. It just works.
• Listen Back: If you're not sure where to drop your chapter markers, listen back in Podcast Chapters. Adding a new chapter marker will drop it automatically at your current position.
• Add Metadata: No need to go into iTunes and set metadata tags, Podcast Chapters now lets you set the podcast and episode metadata, including your show
• Power-User Features: Do you edit multiple podcasts? Save time with the presets system in Podcast Chapters. Save your shows with pre-set metadata, including the show art. Never spend hours searching for that one image file again.
• Native to the Mac: No uploading, using a clunky web interface, and re-downloading. Podcast Chapters is designed for the Mac you use and love, by someone who uses and loves it too.
• Added support for macOS Mojave, including a new dark theme and accent colors. To use the dark theme in Mojave, go to System Preferences, General, Appearance, and select the dark option.
• Fixed a few minor bugs with image drag-and-drop.
If you run into any issues, please feel free to reach out to me using the 'Support' link in the Mac App Store. I'm a one-man team, and Podcast Chapters is my side-project, but I'll do everything I can to help address any issues you might have.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.