Basic version of the full app rallymeter.com
Info, manual and videos:
The definitive tool for regularity rally & raid racing.
CAP repeater for GPS navigation, ideal for RAID rally.
Programable speed table with multiple stages.
All the control in your iPhone, iPod or iPad. There's simply not a better system.
Main screen designed thinking in the optimization and clearness of all the information needed by the co-pilot. Stage data, distance travelled, average changes, adjustments, advises and much more …
You will be able to update to full version to be able to use the optional sensor.
• Ideal distance visor with chronograph of stage elapsed time.
• Accessible buttons to correct distance adjustment.
• Stage details before starting stage.
• Manual or automatic start for exact start time.
• Actual and next average information.
• Distance and time to end of stage.
• Advanced/delayed distance display with background color help. (FULL VERSION ONLY)
• Up to 4 different calibrations that we can even change during a stage. (FULL VERSION ONLY)
• Progress bar to graphically see the stage evolution.
• Reverse mode to be able to subtract distance if we get lost. (FULL VERSION ONLY)
• Odometer mode that will show us clearly the distance and elapsed time so we can read the data to use when there's a stage with defined passing times. (FULL VERSION ONLY)
• Adjust distance button to set the distance at any time.
• Simple and visual road book where we see the stages, distances, start times ...
• Possibility of inserting or delete stages.
• Improved interface for faster and easier data input.
• Entering sector distances and time we will be able to follow the average from stage to stage.
• Up to 99 averages for each stage with 2 decimal precision.
• Reference average change.
• Cross or references advise programable per stage that allows to have the navigation information and that can also help to adjust distances in the stage.
In the settings tab we define the app functions and we can also access to extra items like the new and powerful pilot mode.
• Almost all the parameters are fully configurable to our needs.
• Delayed start to allow stage start if we arrive late.
• Manual or automatic navigation advises popup close.
• Manual end of stage allows us to exactly know the distance we have at the specified end of stage by pressing a button. We won't need to stop at the end of the stage to check precision.
• Start times automatic calculation.
• Up to 5 decimal calibration value with a new interactive calibration system that makes it unique and simple. (FULL VERSION ONLY)
• Up to 4 calibrations that we can change during stage if we need to. (FULL VERSION ONLY)
• Wireless sensor control with signal level. (FULL VERSION ONLY)
• Copy/Paste stage mode to complete the track stages or stages were we need to copy the first lap. (FULL VERSION ONLY)
• Pilot mode (*) allows to have 2 devices connected, one in the hands of the co-pilot with the usual operation and a second device with only the info needed by the pilot: advanced/delayed distance, actual speed, elapsed time and elapsed distance for a comfortable navigation in the stage or between stages. This information is shown in big digits with background color change. (FULL VERSION ONLY)
Accumulated error info for more precision
- CGPills SL
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © CGPills
- 34,99 €
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to rallymeter full version 59,99 €
- Detailed rally info 11,99 €
- Pilot mode 43,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.