Robert Hernandez Tattoo Portfolio
Por Psyance LLC
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Welcome to the new world of tattoo artist portfolios!
This is the personal portfolio app for Robert Hernandez of Madrid Spain!
- View a constantly updated portfolio of all his work as he does it (HD images too!)!
- A gallery of his latest paintings and other forms of art work.
- Receive real-time notifications from him directly to you!
- You can also save the images to your camera roll, email them to friends, post them via Twitter, and share them on Facebook!
- Biography page with links to personal websites and direct email contact to him.
- Calendar of events. See what conventions and guest-spots he will be attending.
- Live Twitter feed of the artist. It's integrated so you don't even have to have a Twitter account to view it!
- Watch all of the BodyMod.TV episodes that he has been on.
- See where in the world he is, and address / contact information of their studio.
Seriously though‚ if you're into tattoos, and want to see amazing artwork from an exceptional artist, you need to download this app! It's free, and once you see it on your phone, you'll love it =)
About Robert Hernandez:
I was born on July 19 in the city of Prudnik, in the south of Poland to a family of Spanish background. I've been tattooing for fifteen years. Tattooing is my daily job but drawing and painting have been a daily presence in my life since I can remember. It's hard to say how long I've been drawing but it's been since I was four or five years old. Throughout the years I have tried to develop my own unique style. My style tends to be a little on the dark side, sinister even. My main focus has always been realism. I like to play with different tones and textures. I also enjoy distorting portraits or any other type of image. I try to create things that look as alive as possible no matter how far fetched the subject may appear. I believe that anything you can draw or paint you can tattoo. For my artwork I like to use pastels. I think that with pastels you can achieve a very graphic and sincere technique. They posses a unique texture that looks like oil paint. I also like oil paints and watercolor. My influences come from everywhere. From medieval art, impressionism, surrealism, contemporary art, and even photography. Of course music, like any type of art, can be a big inspiration. Since 1993, I've worked countless conventions and tattoo studios from all over the world. I have and will always gain great experience and inspiration from my travels. In 2000, I opened my own studio in Madrid. Vittamin Tattoo where I work still to this day.
Download the app and tell your friends!
*** About the developer:
Adam is a one-man-show that has no sense in business because he keeps doing everything for free =).
With a strong passion for the world of body modification, and a bottle of Jager at his side, he travels the world to bring the best of the body mod world to you through BodyMod.org, BodyMod.TV, and other mediums (like this app)! What started out as a hobby in 2003, BodyMod.org has grown to a membership of almost 200,000 people and millions of other viewers from around the world. In the beginning of 2010, he started up BodyMod.TV, a semi-regular online web TV show all about body modification. He's written for magazines, spoke at conventions, and more importantly, has helped thousands of people grow new friendships and relationships throw the common bond of tattoos, piercings, and other body modification types.
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de clientes
The best RH
Otros clientes también han comprado
- Categoría: Entretenimiento
- Publicado: 10/03/2011
- Versión: 1.0
- Tamaño: 9.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: Adam Callen
- © 2011 Psyance LLC
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.