Por Smithsonian Institution
Esta app solo está disponible en el App Store para dispositivos iOS.
***TO OUR USERS: Smithsonian magazine’s digital edition is undergoing a change of production software which will take a few months to fully implement. We’ve done this so that we can offer you an even more full-featured reading experience. Until we’ve got the technical kinks of the software and hardware worked out, we are offering a “print facsimile” version of the magazine as a substitute. This is a temporary situation that should change shortly. Please bear with us. Thanks.***
Enjoy an iOS Newsstand compatible issue of Smithsonian magazine on your iPad- includes every story, department, photo and more. Download the FREE Smithsonian magazine app including a FREE sample now! Subscriptions and single copies are available for purchase within the app.
Smithsonian Magazine brings history, science, nature, culture and travel to you:
* Explore history and archaeology from the Sphinx to Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War.
* Catch up on the latest science from wildlife to evolution and the solar system.
* Travel to the best places from Petra to Prague. Stop at art museums and cultural treasures along the way!
- Single issue, $3.99 (one time purchase, not ongoing)
- One month for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- One year for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
Smithsonian Magazine is published 11 issues a year. Payment for any issue or subscription will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
SUBSCRIBERS AUTO-RENEWING FEATURE:
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided (yearly subscriptions will renew for another year and monthly subscriptions will renew for another month). Your subscription may be managed through your Account Settings after purchase. Auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Visit http://smithsonian.com/app and http://smithsonian.com/privacy for more information.
ABOUT THE SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION:
The Smithsonian Institution has inspired generations through knowledge and discovery since 1846. It's the world's largest complex of museums and research facilities, and it focuses on four core areas: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Universe, Understanding and Sustaining a Biodiverse Planet, World Cultures and the American Experience.
Lo nuevo en la versión 2.0.0
- Support for iOS10
- New interface: We have completely redesigned the Smithsonian magazine app. If you are a current subscriber, click the upper left menu icon (looks like three horizontal lines) and click "restore purchases." This will re-sync your account with iTunes and continue your subscription uninterrupted, as well as unlock your past issues.
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
- Categoría: Entretenimiento
- Actualizado: 23/09/2016
- Versión: 2.0.0
- Tamaño: 21.8 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Neerlandés, Polaco, Portugués, Ruso, Sueco, Turco
- Desarrollador: Smithsonian Institution
- © Smithsonian Institution
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.
Top compras dentro de la app
- Smithsonian Annual Subscription1,99 €
- Smithsonian Annual Subscription19,99 €
- Smithsonian Magazine - January 20164,49 €
- Smithsonian Magazine - May 20154,49 €
- Smithsonian Magazine - January 20154,49 €
- Smithsonian Magazine - December 20144,49 €
- Smithsonian Magazine4,49 €
- Smithsonian Magazine - June 20164,49 €
- Smithsonian Magazine - May 20164,49 €
- Smithsonian Magazine4,49 €