Soundcraft ViSi Remote
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Soundcraft ViSi Remote 3.0 is an iOS application that allows remote control of Soundcraft Vi*, Si Compact, Si Performer, Si Expression and Si Impact mixing consoles wirelessly from your iPad device using no additional hardware other than a wireless access router connected to the Harman HiQnet® Ethernet port of the console.
With ViSi Remote you are free to roam your venue and adjust mixes and other audio parameters directly from the iPad!
With 3.0 comes the addition of the latest Vi console models, Vi5000 & 7000, to ViSi Remote, including for the first time on Vi, access to channel and bus EQ, Dynamics, Gain, Pan, Delay and Filter parameters.
• Optimise the front of house mix from anywhere in the room
• Set mic gains and 48V from the stage
• Adjust monitor levels while standing next to the artist
• Adjust channel strip settings remote from the console
• Use to extend the fader count of an existing control surface
• Use in standalone mode for familiarisation with console functions
• Control a network of consoles (e.g. FOH and Monitor)
• Provide a separate surface for DMX functionality (Si Performer only)
• Allow multiple users on the same console to control their own mixes
• Have a global metering overview or “meter bridge” as an extension of the console
(Si consoles only)
ViSi Remote 3.0 Console Software Requirements:
(Latest software available on the Soundcraft website)
Si Performer: 1.6 build
Si Expression: 1.6 build
Si Compact: 3.0 build
Vi1/2/4/6*: 4.6 or higher
Vi3000*: 5.0 or higher
Vi5000/7000: 6.0 or higher
Note: For Si consoles, the latest software listed above is needed in order to access the ACS settings of the console. Older software versions would result in basic fader, mute, mix and GEQ settings only.
*Vi1/2/4/6 and 3000 series consoles will work with ViSi V3.0 but have the same functionality as V2.1. A future update will add channel processing to these consoles.
ViSi Remote 3.0 iOS Compatibility:
iOS 6 or higher.
Note: iPad 1 devices are not compatible with iOS 6 and cannot use the ViSi 3.0 Remote App.
ViSi 1.2.4 is still available for iPad 1 users wishing to use the ViSi Remote App.
• Channel naming
• Input faders and mutes
• Bus, master LR and VCA master faders and mutes
• Channel strip settings, including:
- Mic Gain and 48V
- Phase Invert
- HPF & LPF (LPF on Vi5000/7000 only)
- Channel EQ with grabable parametric EQ curve
- Gate and Compression settings
- LR and Mono (C) bus routing
• Graphic EQs on all bus outs
• Channel contributions to each Aux Mix
• Channel contributions to each FX bus (Si consoles only)
• Mix contributions to each matrix bus
• DMX Masters (Si Performer Only)
Lo nuevo en la versión 3.0.9
- Support for Vi5000 & 7000 including channel processing