Soundcraft ViSi Remote
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Soundcraft ViSi Remote 3.2 is an iOS application that allows remote control of Soundcraft Vi*, Si Compact, Si Performer, Si Expression and Si Impact mixing consoles wirelessly from your iPad device using no additional hardware other than a wireless access router connected to the Harman HiQnet® Ethernet port of the console.
With ViSi Remote you are free to roam your venue and adjust mixes and other audio parameters directly from the iPad!
With version 3.2 comes the addition of support for the recently released new consoles types Vi2000, Vi200, 400 and 600, including full channel processing control (requires console software version 6.1 or later), meaning that now Vi2000, 3000, 5000 and 7000 plus Vi2, 4 and 6 consoles that have been upgraded with the Vi200/400/600 Control Module upgrades all have the capability to have channel and bus EQ, Dynamics, Gain, Pan, Delay and Filter parameters, controlled remotely by ViSi Remote.
• Optimise the front of house mix from anywhere in the room
• Set mic gains and 48V from the stage
• Adjust monitor levels while standing next to the artist
• Adjust channel strip settings remote from the console
• Use to extend the fader count of an existing control surface
• Use in standalone mode for familiarisation with console functions
• Control a network of consoles (e.g. FOH and Monitor)
• Provide a separate surface for DMX functionality (Si Performer only)
• Allow multiple users on the same console to control their own mixes
• Have a global metering overview or “meter bridge” as an extension of the console
(Si consoles only)
ViSi Remote 3.2.14 Console Software Requirements:
(Latest software available on the Soundcraft website)
Si Impact: 1.0 build 0010 or higher
Si Performer: 1.6 build or higher
Si Expression: 1.6 build or higher
Si Compact: 3.0 build or higher
Vi1/2/4/6*: 4.6 or higher
Vi200/400/600: 18.104.22.1687 or higher
Vi2000: 6.1 or higher
Vi3000: 6.1 or higher
Vi5000/7000: 6.0 or higher
Note: For Si consoles, the latest software listed above is needed in order to access the ACS settings of the console. Older software versions would result in basic fader, mute, mix and GEQ settings only.
*Vi1/2/4/6 series consoles will work with ViSi V3.2 but have the same functionality as V2.1. A future update will add channel processing to these consoles. Note you can now upgrade a Vi2, 4 or 6 console to 200/400/600 hardware state and benefit from full processing control.
ViSi Remote 3.2 iOS Compatibility:
iOS 6 or higher.
Note: iPad 1 devices are not compatible with iOS 6 and cannot use the ViSi 3.2 Remote App.
ViSi 1.2.4 is still available for iPad 1 users wishing to use the ViSi Remote App.
• Channel naming
• Input faders and mutes
• Bus, master LR and VCA master faders and mutes
• Channel strip settings, including:
- Mic Gain and 48V
- Phase Invert
- HPF & LPF (LPF on Vi3000/5000/7000 only)
- Channel EQ with grabable parametric EQ curve
- Gate and Compression settings
- LR and Mono (C) bus routing
• Graphic EQs on all bus outs
• Channel contributions to each Aux Mix
• Channel contributions to each FX bus (Si consoles only)
• Mix contributions to each matrix bus
• DMX Masters (Si Performer Only)
Lo nuevo en la versión 3.2.14
With version 3.2 comes the addition of support for the recently released new consoles types Vi2000, Vi200, 400 and 600
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
Reseñas de clientes
Estable y rápida