Capturas de pantalla
You are the captain of a starship venturing through a massive open universe. Customize your crew and take command at the helm of your very own ship as you explore a galaxy torn apart by internal strife, alien threats, and political intrigue.
Command your ship and crew as a space pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, and more in Star Traders: Frontiers – an epic space RPG from Trese Brothers Games. Venture forth into a massive open universe, rich with adventure and the lore of the Star Traders. Choose your path by assembling and commanding your custom crew and spaceship in a constantly evolving galaxy torn by internal strife, political intrigue, and alien threats. Will you fly as a pirate terrorizing shipping lanes, join the solar wars as a military captain, or track targets across the stars as a fearsome bounty hunter?
- Explore a rich, open universe: Discover endless procedurally-generated galactic maps, meet unique characters, and take on enemies to conquer the galaxy!
- Become an intergalactic captain: Take on the role of a spy, smuggler, explorer, pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, and more (26 jobs total)!
- Customize your own spaceship: Choose from more than 350 upgrades and 45 ship hulls to build your very own vessel to venture across the vast reaches of space.
- Assemble and tailor a loyal crew: Assign talents and equip specialized gear for every spaceship crew member.
- Experience an ever-changing narrative: Decide to make friends or foes with other factions and influence political, economic, and personal vendettas.
- Mold the crew by your choices: As you make decisions and set the tone for your ship, your crew will grow and change to match. Destroy enemy ships with all hands on deck and your crew will become more bloodthirsty and savage. Explore distant worlds and loot dangerous wastelands and your crew will become intrepid and clever ... or scarred and half-mad.
- Varied Difficulty Options! play with save slots to try out different builds or storylines or turn on character permadeath and enjoy classic roguelike experience
- Achievement Unlocks: accomplish story and challenge goals to unlock additional optional (but not better) content like new starting ships and new starting contacts
First there was the Exodus – when survivors of a great war left the ruins of the Galactic Core behind in search of a new home in the stars. Scattered worlds were claimed on the fringe of the galaxy. Each pocket of survivors held on to an isolated set of worlds while trying to rebuild under the great law of Shalun. Three centuries later, technology has brought them back together again. Discovery of the hyperwarp has bridged what was once an unimaginable distance between far-flung colonies, long-lost families, and political factions.
With that reunification has come great economic prosperity. The hyperwarp reestablished the transportation of cargo, goods, and technologies between the quadrants – but it has also brought great strife. Political rivalries have been rekindled, blood has been shed in age-old feuds, and the fires of war have been stoked. Amidst the political infighting, a ruthless revolution is rising – and the fervent explorers of the hyperwarp have awoken something that was better left asleep.
Our very first game, Star Traders RPG, took hundreds of thousands of gamers on an interstellar adventure. Star Traders’ success and overwhelmingly positive reception helped to launch Trese Brothers Games. It was the adventures of our community’s star-crossed captains that put us on a trajectory to share more of our worlds, ideas, and dreams.
We set out to capture the loneliness, bravery, and camaraderie of people living together in a spaceship sailing across the stars. It is with great pride that after releasing four other games in the Star Traders universe, we’ve created a sequel to the original Star Traders RPG.
Step onto the bridge of your starship, take to the stars, and create your own story in Star Traders: Frontiers.
- New Option: Fast Ship Combat (Skip Animations for quicker play)
- Added new rank 1 Gunner Talent "Elusive Barrage" reduces enemy Range Change and Accuracy -- perfect Talent to debuff enemy as you try to flee
- Added new rank 15 Engineer Talent "All the Power" which routes all Void Engine power into escape attempt but causing internal damage and reducing shield in the process
- While ship Armor and Shield maximum from base plus components is 60%, Buffs can now raise Armor and Shield to 75%
- Critical hits in ship combat are now shown as "-120 Crit!" during combat
- Contacts no longer give Missions related to Conflicts out of their zone of interest -- Smugglers ignore Trade Alliances, Merchants ignore Solar Wars, etc
- Increased price of Inferno Torpedo (small slot, level 5) and Torpedo Dual-Laced Array (small slot, level 7)
- Fixed balance of off-hand short blades at level 6 and 7, reduced some of their stats
- Fixed issues with some Explorer cards and other Talents that could generate Terrox Artifacts that were Independent Faction
- Corrected bug that was showing all Introductions to be 1 jump farther than they were
- Fixed bug preventing Contacts who got the "Learn Salvage Rumor" from a Trait from appearing in contact filters
- Fixed bug causing Crew List sort memory to get wiped if you sorted Starport upgrade components
- Fixed mission bug where Rep loss could be shown with xeno faction
Valoraciones y reseñas
A uniquely deep and charming experience from probably the most solid dev team in mobile gaming
The game itself is absolutely bonkers great, deep, it feels actually crafted and the devs, who I supported since the very beginning make you wish for more quality paid games in the AppStore. The only problem is that the game is weirdly not adapted for iPhone XR/XS screens (so there are some big black bars at the left and right edge of the screen) and the icons and text are way too small to the point of uselessness, I hope these issues will be arreases soon, which knowing the developers, they will. In short, an instant classic for everyone looking for a unique experience in mobile
- Trese Brothers LLC
- 291.4 MB
- Requiere iOS 10.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificada 12+ por:
- Consumo de alcohol, tabaco o drogas o referencias al mismo poco frecuentes/moderados
- Violencia en dibujos animados o en imágenes fantásticas poco frecuente/moderada
- © 2011 Trese Brothers
- 7,99 €
Reta a tus amigos y consulta las clasificaciones y los logros.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.