Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Build the body and strength you always wanted.
StrongLifts is your personal trainer. Get the simplest, most effective workout plan to get stronger and build muscle.
Rated 5 stars by thousands of users.
Results from StrongLifters...
• Used for 3 months! Excellent results 285lb squat!
• I've gained 8 pounds of muscle in 3 months.
• After 12 weeks I'm now aiming for the 300lb squat and getting my bench above 220lb.
• In 3 weeks my squat has gone up by 45lb. It's an exercise I've struggled with in the past, but now it's one of my favourites.
• Being middle aged, overweight and never lifted weight this was what I needed. I am gaining muscle and strength, losing inches on the waist and squatted 220lb for the first time. I am more than happy.
Here’s how to get started with StrongLifts
1. Enter your best lifts (Squat, Bench, Deadlift,…), or start as a complete beginner
2. Watch how we calculate your optimal starting weights for each exercise
3. Get motivated by how much we predict you’ll be lifting in 12 weeks
4. Follow the workout plan, and build strength and muscle!
Stop wasting time in the gym, and start getting results. The StrongLifts 5x5 workout plan only takes three workouts a week of 45 minutes each. It's simple but effective..
• Intense, full body workouts to target every muscle with only three exercises
• Free weight, barbell exercises like Squats to build maximum strength and muscle
• Science-backed “Progressive Overload” to trigger gains and motivation
• Easy start with high exercise frequency to master proper form
• Rest days between workouts for optimal muscle recovery
• Visible, objective progress to keep you motivated
• Simple workouts to increase gym consistency
Most fitness apps only log your workouts but don’t show you how to get results. StrongLifts guides you through each workout like a personal trainer. It does all the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. With StrongLifts you’ll know…
• How much weight to start with
• Which exercises to do each workout
• When to add weight, and by how much
• How to adjust for failures and plateaus
• When to deload, or switch sets & reps
• How long to rest between every set
• How much to lift after a break
You'll love the simplicity and ease-of-use of StrongLifts. Most fitness apps do too many things and are complicated to use. StrongLifts keeps it simple and saves you time…
• Easy to log - tap the circles to enter your sets, keep tapping to lower the reps
• Easy to adjust - tap the weight to change it, or let StrongLifts progress the weight
• Easy to follow - rest after each set, do your next set when the timer rings
• Easy to track progress - watch your strength increase on graphs
• Easy to learn - watch in-app videos of workouts
Apple Health compatible: sync workouts, body-weight, calories
Download StrongLifts and try our free workout plan. Upgrade to Pro for even better results with warmups, plate calculator, assistance exercises, and more.
StrongLifts Pro can be purchased for three months or yearly. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period, for the same price. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time up until 24-hours before the end of the subscription period in your Account Settings. When you cancel the auto-renewal, access to the Pro features will not expire immediately, you will have access until the end of the current payment period.
Our goal is to build the simplest, most effective way to build strength and muscle. We improve StrongLifts using your review and feedback. This is how we help you get "5-star" results in the gym.
Thanks for using StrongLifts! We've started beta-testing v2.10. This version has tons of app improvements, including graphs rebuilt from the ground up. Contact us if you'd like to test it. Once 2.10 is done and released, we'll be able to introduce new features and Apple Watch support.
• Quick necessary upgrade of Facebook Graph API (used for login to backup workouts)
## Issues, questions or suggestions?
• Please read the workout guide - https://stronglifts.com/5x5/
• Please read our FAQ - https://support.stronglifts.com/
• Contact from the app - settings - about - contact / firstname.lastname@example.org
## Like StrongLifts?
• Please rate the app 5 stars so more people find it
Valoraciones y reseñas
I have for a while and its great.
Simple yet effective
Great to do this simple and complete workout, easy to follow and great to progress into strength to avoid injury. Perfect
No health sync, increments change random
I’ve been using this app almost a year and it never synced with Apple Health. The troubleshooting steps are not helpful, since the advice is to not change between apps while using: that means no changing the music or locking the screen just to get the workout updated? Wow.
Lately I’m also having really annoying issues with the weight increments resetting themselves in the assistance exercises. I setup custom increments of 0.5 kg. The main exercises keep this setting, but the assistance exercises not and reset themselves to 2.5 kg. This is one more of the several random issues and bugs of this app.
Still, it really does help to train, even fighting against this constant bugs.
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Apple health sync works fine even when switching screens now. Email us so we can show you how to make it work. Email us and refer to this review - email@example.com
- Stronglifts Limited
- 81.6 MB
- Salud y forma física
- Requiere iOS 10.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificada 4+
- © 2007-2018 StrongLifts, Ltd
- Compras dentro de la app
- StrongLifts Power Pack 109,99 €
- StrongLifts Warmup Sets 109,99 €
- StrongLifts Pro Annual 19,99 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.