Sunset - Dim Your Screen!
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
Sunset helps you to dim any of your computer's screens, even more than possible with the built-in controls.
Try it out, your eyes will thank you!
- You open your laptop late at night and are blinded, even though the brightness is at its lowest setting.
- It is very complicated or impossible to change the brightness of an external monitor
- If you have changed the brightness, the monitor starts to make an annoying beeping noise.
- You don't want to wake up your seatmate on an airplane.
- You want to reduce distraction in a meeting room or a lecture hall.
Since Sunset uses a software-based approach to dim the screen, you can definitely circumvent the problem with the beeping noise at some displays. So in some cases, your ears will thank you too!
Lo nuevo en la versión 2.0
- New cleverSwitch to easily restore older brightness settings and to quickly turn the dimming off.
- Just scroll over the status icon to change brightness.
- You can now also scroll over the sun instead of pulling it
- More brightness steps when using F1 and F2 keys