Capturas de pantalla
Connect AirPods (or other Bluetooth headphones) to your Mac with a single click or keypress.
AirPods are great, but they don’t work quite as smoothly with Macs as they do iPhones. You can’t tell at a glance whether audio will play from the AirPods or your Mac’s built-in speaker, you have to dig into a Bluetooth submenu to connect, and then you have to go back to the menu to see when the AirPods are ready for use. ToothFairy streamlines this: just click an icon in the menu bar (or press a hotkey) to switch to the AirPods, and the icon always shows whether they’re connected.
- Works with AirPods, as well as any Bluetooth device that you can connect to your Mac: headphones, speakers, headsets, game pad controllers, keyboards, mice, etc. (HomePod is not supported, as it is not a Bluetooth audio device.)
- Click the hollow AirPods icon in the menu bar to switch to AirPods. It fills in to show they are connected and can also display a battery indicator. Now you know that it’s safe to start playing music; it won’t blast from your Mac’s internal speaker.
- Supports multiple Bluetooth audio devices; you can choose a different icon and hotkey for each.
- Get the best audio quality. macOS will normally use the SCO codec if it thinks you’re going to use the microphone. ToothFairy can ensure that it uses the higher quality AAC codec when you only care about audio output: listening to music or video or playing a game.
- Disconnect a Bluetooth device by clicking the icon (or pressing the hotkey) again, so that you can switch back to your phone. AirPods and Beats devices with an Apple W1 chip do not need to be manually disconnected, and you can set them to avoid accidental disconnections when pressing the hotkey multiple times.
- ToothFairy automatically launches at login, so it’s always there when you need it.
- Optionally hide the Dock icon so it only appears in the menu bar. With the Dock icon hidden, you can right-click (or Control-click) the menu bar icon to access the settings.
- Run a shell script when the AirPods are connected or disconnected, for example to notify you or to launch or quit another app.
- Use with your Magic Mouse or Magic Keyboard to make sure the battery level doesn’t get too low, or to quickly reconnect them after charging or if they get disconnected.
Note: ToothFairy works with devices that can be connected via the macOS Bluetooth menu. Please make sure the devices you want to connect have been paired to the system correctly before using them with ToothFairy.
“The ultimate ‘saved you a click’ app” —Dieter Bohn, The Verge
“Ideal for AirPods” —Matt Bolton, Mac|Life
“A must for Mac or MacBook owners” —Mike Peterson, AppleToolBox
- Added menu bar icons for more devices: pair of AirPods, Powerbeats3, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo, headset, speakers (boombox, conference, cylinder, desktop, vertical), graphics tablet, game controller, Magic Mouse, 2-button mouse, Magic Trackpad 2 (top and side views), Magic Trackpad 1 (side view), iPhone, and tablet.
- Clicking on a device in the menu bar now shows a menu with its name, connection status, and battery level, so you can see the information immediately instead of waiting for the tooltip to appear.
- The **Preferences** window now explains that you can right-click (or Control-click) the menu bar icon to access the preferences when the Dock icon is hidden.
- The **Preferences** window now explains that showing the battery status requires a device whose battery level appears in the **Bluetooth** pane in System Preferences.
- Tweaked various **Preferences** window text to clarify the icon and audio input settings and how the new Apple H1 chip fits in.
- Improved the “Why don’t I see the battery level?” and “Why isn’t my device connecting?” sections of the manual.
- When reporting a Bluetooth error, ToothFairy now includes the hex code and error name to help look up the exact cause of the problem.
- Fixed a regression where changing the icon didn’t work on macOS 10.11.
- Updated code for Xcode 10.2 and Swift 5.
If you enjoy using ToothFairy, please take a minute to rate it or leave a review. We’d really appreciate it.
Valoraciones y reseñas
Cómoda para conectar de manera rapida tus dispositivos.
Como sugerencia molaria poder mostras unos iconos mas minimalistas y acorde con macOs.
- C-Command Software, LLC
- 5.5 MB
OS X 10.11 o posterior, procesador de 64 bits
Alemán, Chino simplificado, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés
- Clasificada 4+
- © 2019 C-Command Software
- 3,49 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.