By Trello, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.
What's New in Version 4.0.8
Trello for iOS 4.0.8 contains bugfixes and other improvements.
Trello for iOS 4.0.6 added support for the Calendar and Voting Power-Ups! Add them to your boards using the board settings sidebar.
Trello In Wonderland:
It was another busy morning at Wonderland’s hottest bakery startup, EAT ME Cakes. PM Alice was leading the daily standup, but the team was getting nowhere. The Mad Hatter, March Hare, and Dormouse were bickering back and forth about the newest cake recipe. And of course the White Rabbit was late on all of his very important due dates.
Productivity was at an all time low, and tomorrow they were updating their lead investor the Queen of Hearts.
Alice needed a plan otherwise she knew heads would roll.
A curious notification told Alice to update Trello. Soon she discovered all-new mobile Power-Ups. “A vote, a vote is what we need!” said Alice. It was quickly settled with three votes for the Red Velvet cake. Dormouse abstained, asleep as usual.
As far as Rabbit, he was delighted to see the Calendar Power-Up to help him track his upcoming due dates and mark cards done. “Hurray! Hurray! Now I shall never be late,” he said taking his iPhone out of his waistcoat-pocket.
Alice happily looked around the room, then asked the Mad Hatter to please pass the tea.
And if you too have just escaped Wonderland with your head, here’s what you missed:
4.0.3: Free board backgrounds for everyone!
Choose from a library of free stunning photos to personalize all of your Trello boards.
4.0.0: Trello now works offline!
Whether you’re home, on a plane, in a tunnel, or in the middle of nowhere, you can use Trello without worrying if you’re connected. Your work will automatically sync when you are back online.
We’re all mad here.
Genial!! Súper útil y recomendable
Fácil de usar y muy útil para organizar las tareas, y se puede poner fecha para terminar.😜 Ademas de poder compartir con las tareas, listas y planes. Nota 10!
La aplicación va muy mal, siempre muy lenta. Cada vez q lo actualizo funciona aún peor, últimamente se me cierra sola cuando intentó entrar en uno de los tableros.
No la recomiendo para nada
Muy útil para organizarte y para gestionar proyectos.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 30 June 2017
- Version: 4.0.8
- Size: 143 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Trello, Inc.
- © Trello, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold5,49 €
- One Year of Trello Gold49,99 €