Capturas de pantalla
Welcome to Trigger Fist: Global Operations Assault Team (G.O.A.T).
By combining the best elements of a First Person Shooter (FPS) and a Third Person Shooter (TPS) into a hybrid perspective, Trigger Fist G.O.A.T. delivers the best of both - The Hybrid Person Shooter (HPS):
• Precision shoot-what-you-see combat
• Realistic, tactical sightlines with no corner peek
• Cinematic, see-how-awesome-you-look gameplay
PLAY YOUR WAY
Join the Global Operations Assault Team and battle in new and classic game modes across varied environments. Stand out both visually and tactically with a traditionally inspired unlock system and a generous amount of customization options. Mix and match realistic weapons and abilities from any class to fit your unique playstyle. Configure numerous patterns, colors, and decals to build the most epic weapons and outfits. Play and look how you want.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Log on to The Lake, Lake Effect Applications' online multiplayer and profile service. Play matchmade games, make friends, chat, join squads, view feeds, and have your profile backed up across all of your supported devices and games.
BUILT FOR ON-THE-GO
No connection? No Problem. Enjoy the full online experience and progression while offline. Highly sophisticated AI will challenge you when multiplayer is not an option. Also, being able to pause in the middle of an epic firefight is crucial when you need to put down your device.
If you like modern combat shooters with realistic action, download this game.
…also, there's a goat.
SUBSCRIPTIONS - PREMIUM PASS
Trigger Fist G.O.A.T. offers auto-renewing subscriptions called Premium Passes for the following durations:
• 1 Month
• 3 Month
• 1 Year
All Premium Passes grant:
• Double XP
• Daily Bonus Item
• No Third Party Ads
For all Premium Passes: Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged the listed price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Trigger Fist G.O.A.T. is free to download and free to play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Thank you to everyone who has played the game and given feedback. We are committed to continuous improvement and feedback is key to our success. This patch addresses overall app size, a crash, and player feedback about menu clarity.
• Reduced the app size by approximately 0.7 GB.
○ There were some uncompressed assets getting included in the build that were not necessary.
• Fixed a crash that could occur during the processing of Scavenger XP, Scavenger Tokens, and Scavenger Packs.
• Fixed a bug on iPhoneSE causing control settings to be defaulted wrong.
• Fixed a bug that caused the Current Balance label to not show on all Checkout Preview menus.
• Adjusted initial account creation flow and wording.
• Adjusted flow and wording when converting a local account to an online Lake account.
• Added auto-select to the login screen if there is only one account on the device.
○ If you have a single local account on the device, it will automatically login now.
• Added option to convert a local account to a Lake account upon selecting multiplayer in the Squad menu.
• Reworded Daily and Special Vendor descriptions.
○ The Daily Vendor sells the same items to everyone in the community.
○ The Special Vendor sells a different set of items randomly generated per player.
• Added Silver Balance to the Free Stuff menu.
○ Silver Balance is intended be shown wherever a user can earn or spend Silver.
○ Silver is used to purchase random vanity items of a given rarity or to make copies of vanity items you already own.
○ Copies are never consumed by applying them to a weapon and can be freely moved from weapon to weapon.
• Changed the names of a few sidebar elements and titles to make them more clear.
• Changed the sub-menus of Careers to say "Back" instead of "Close" to better indicate that you are inspecting an element versus being at the root of the tab.
• Replaced some Vanity Cards in the Main Menu and on the Post Game Summary with Finisher Cards to give better variety to what is displayed.
• Zoomed in the preview of characters to better show off their heads. Body previews remain unchanged.
• Removed logs.
• Added more screenshots to the App Store description to better show gameplay and weapon customization.
- Lake Effect Applications, LLC
- 2.2 GB
- Requiere iOS 10.3.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificada 12+ por:
- Violencia realista poco frecuente/moderada
- Violencia en dibujos animados o en imágenes fantásticas poco frecuente/moderada
- © 2019 Lake Effect Applications, LLC
- Compras dentro de la app
- 1,000 Gold Pack 3,49 €
- 1,700 Gold Pack 5,49 €
- 3,500 Gold Pack 10,99 €
Reta a tus amigos y consulta las clasificaciones y los logros.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.