Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
Por The Iconfactory
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
Re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac's most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
⁕ Twitter Your Way
A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about. Tweets are presented in chronological order and other people's likes aren't placed in your timeline.
⁕ Designed for macOS
Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac. Support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode & more.
⁕ Timelines Galore
Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
⁕ Full Accessibility
Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
⁕ Tweet In Style
Twitterrific's appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts & type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
⁕ Read Anywhere
Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
FULL FEATURE LIST:
• Simple to use, easy to understand
• True multi-account/multi-window support
• View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
• Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
• System-wide alerts for mentions & direct messages via Notification Center
• Fully accessible via VoiceOver
• Support for Retweet (RT) & Quoted tweets
• Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
• Autocompletion of usernames & hashtags while editing tweets
• View Twitter saved searches and lists
• Check out global and local trending topics
• Browse conversation threads between users
• Support for tweet storms & chained tweet threads
• Quickly Delete & Edit your own tweets
• Translate tweets to your native language
• Helpful color-coding of tweet types
• In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram & more
• Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List & more
• Muffles & mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
• Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
• Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
• View user profiles including past tweets, likes & mentions
• Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
• Block and report spammers with a single click
• Theme control (light or dark)
• Font size & type face control
• Robust keyboard control
Lo nuevo en la versión 5.0.1
Several visual tweaks and some quick bug fixes.
• New app icon - slightly smaller to match other Utility icons, such as Safari and Launch Pad
• Text rendering now looks much better on High Sierra
• Improved syncing of account information when application becomes active
• CMD-Up and CMD-Down arrow now navigate to the top and bottom of a timeline
• Updated divider between tweets to match iOS app
• Fixed layout issue causing text clipping on quoted tweets in wider windows
• Fixed action graphics with jaggy edges even though it brought back fond memories of 1997
• Fixed problems with back button keyboard equivalent
• Fixed some Human Interface Guideline problems in Preferences
• Fixed a bug that allowed a tweet with nothing but spaces to be posted (and generate an error)
• Fixed a crash that could occur during tweet translation
• Fixed the back button's VoiceOver label
• Fixed VoiceOver label for the "Clear Search" button
• Updated sandbox entitlements by removing unneeded items
Capturas de pantalla
- 21,99 €
- Categoría: Redes sociales
- Actualizado: 13/10/2017
- Versión: 5.0.1
- Tamaño: 7.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Desarrollador: The Iconfactory
- © 2017 The Iconfactory
Compatibilidad: OS X 10.11 o posterior, procesador de 64 bits